Your Young MLB Starting Rotation?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
who would be your Top 5? Those who are slowly establishing themselves, Brandon Webb, Jake Peavy, and Justin Verlander no longer count, LOL! They have established themselves

Matt Cain
Tim Lincecum
Cole Hamels
Carmona of the Indians
Chad Billinsley(He's a bum but I don't care)

Sep 25, 2005
1. Cole Hamels---Phillies
2. Fausto Carmona---Indians
3. Justin Verlander---Tigers
4. Matt Cain---Giants
5. Chad Billingsly---Dodgers

Closers:
Joba Chaimberlan---Yankees
Jonathon Broxton---Dodgers

Dec 22, 2004
1. Ubaldo Jimenez-Rockies handle everything in postseason even the Red Sox the game was 2-1
2. Fausto Carmona
3. Dan Haren-A's
4.Tim Lincecum
5. maybe Cole Hamels

Mar 12, 2005
1. Cole Hamels---Phillies
2. Fausto Carmona---Indians
3. Justin Verlander---Tigers
4. Matt Cain---Giants
5. Chad Billingsly---Dodgers

Closers:
Joba Chaimberlan---Yankees
Jonathon Broxton---Dodgers
I see you know baseball, so now you must take off Verlander cause he's well established LOL! I should have put Young Pitchers this year. But would you replace Verlander with Lincecum? Notice how me and you have almost the exact same rotation, and your Set-up and Closer aren't too far off mine either. I just changed Joba

Sep 25, 2005
I see you know baseball, so now you must take off Verlander cause he's well established LOL! I should have put Young Pitchers this year. But would you replace Verlander with Lincecum? Notice how me and you have almost the exact same rotation, and your Set-up and Closer aren't too far off mine either. I just changed Joba
no on Lincicum. i just dont think he is a safe bet. he is too small and a breakdown away from being finished. small guys and 200 innings a year just dont mix.

if you think Verlander is established (what, '05 draft?) than i would go with Usbaldo Jiminez (Rockies), Matt Garza (Twins) and Homer Bailey (Reds)

how about you start a position players. only players with a full 2 or less years exerience. thats where you see who really knows their baseball. pitchers are alote easier

Mar 12, 2005
1B James Loney
2b Dustin Pedroia, I've been watching him since he even was noticed because of his ROY award
ss Hanley Ramirez
3b Ryan Braun
C Carlos Ruiz
Lf Hunter Pence, and I've seen BJ Upton Play Outfield LF and CF mostly so yeah
CF Chris Young
RF Delmon Young, Matt Kemp

Sep 25, 2005
1B James Loney---Dodgers
2b Howie Kendrick---Angels
ss
3b Brandon Wood---Angels
C Russell Martin---Dodgers
OF/LF Delmon Young---Tampa Bay Rays
OF/CF Justin Upton---Diamondbacks
OF/RF Cameron Maybin---Detroit
OF Jay Bruce---Reds

Mar 24, 2006
1B James Loney
2b Dustin Pedroia, I've been watching him since he even was noticed because of his ROY award
ss Hanley Ramirez
3b Ryan Braun
C Carlos Ruiz
Lf Hunter Pence, and I've seen BJ Upton Play Outfield LF and CF mostly so yeah
CF Chris Young
RF Delmon Young, Matt Kemp
if that was a AL roster, you would have to put Billy Butler in as DH, then it would be a sick ass lineup...

where is Alex Gordon at?

Dec 22, 2004
You said two years and under so

1b-Prince Fielder dude is a monster and has two years experience
2b-Dustin Pedoria-Red Sox
SS-Troy Tulo
3b-Alex Gordon dude is better defensivly than Braun and can smash to...
OF-Hunter Pence
OF-Chris Young
OF-Delmon Young

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yea Hanley is the best SS with two years or less experience!! But the best young shortstop period is J. Reyes!! Got Em!!