Your Thoughts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
Like Lejo once said Tech gets all the shine and no other artist will get that same recognition. I think S&S are the best group on Strange and bring that old school gangsta shit but 2 tho style! Just bein honest of subject but im tired of hearing about how Tech fucks his bitches. He sends that message clearly in almost every fucken song now. I mean most of us know how to lay it down (hopefully) and thats not why i listen to music. Sometimes its comical but it gets old. He feels how i felt when i was 18 about pussy. I love it but it don't rule my world. I keep that shit tamed. lol As for Snug and Skat think of your future cause ya'll some hard niggaz. I could picture ya'll wit Sic-Wid-It. Anyways Tech Killer is good but not a classic as Everready and AP or even Anghellic. Love u bruh but just like u admitted in the song why do u put pussy on a petastool first before the money???? Come on G i hope u dont let it get the best of u cause it can... i know too. lol