Your Thoughts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
this thread kind of worries me about how shits going on at strange

i think you all should do whats in your best interest, from what ive seen you have a decent thing going on at Strange, but at the same time i can see how you might think your not reaching your full potential

unless this other label has the built in fan base that Strange does then its probably best for youll to stay with TO

Feb 12, 2006
You guys are dope as fuck regardless. I love strange dont get me wrong, but at another label you might not have that level of production that strange provides.

Jan 4, 2005
stay with strange. i have a feeling after tech will slow down with his music after killer drops and him and TO will focus more on the other strange cats. S&S is great. its the down outright street music for strange. i probably enjoy listen to you guys since i'm from KC and can relate to you beats and lyrics you guys put out in your music. keep it with strange 4 life. i always hated that they never signed grant rice. otherwise for you do move on to another label, shoot for 3 crowns inc.

would be nice if strange could hook you up on a tour with some cats with the street life music. hell, S&S, BG and empire would make a good tour for the small venues.

Jun 9, 2007
i think you all should do whats in your best interest, from what ive seen you have a decent thing going on at Strange, but at the same time i can see how you might think your not reaching your full potential

^^^

i think you all should do whats in your best interest

yes indeed... ultimately that's for you to decide either way after taking everything into account

May 7, 2008
i wouldnt of ever known they existed if it wasnt for SM so consider all the other people you are also reaching through Strange Music... ultimately SM cant force people to buy your cds thats on u... and im sure when people here your best things will blow up no matter what label your on.. but i think more people will hear it if it comes off strange so sticking with strange music for distro is a plus... i cant really see why u would need to change labels to better your career.. u got good production, u get decent distro , tech n9nes fans are finding you everyday (like me) so u gettin alot of promotion...

what other label could do that job better for you ? i cant think of any unless if its SONY or some shit haha

theres my rant ^

Mar 13, 2006
S&S, you gotta follow your heart, you feel you can make good bread where you're at,then stay. But if you feel you better off somewhere else then go for it. I know yous probably have nothing against Strange but you gotta make that paper, strictly business.

Jun 9, 2007
regardless of "rah rah" comments, from an unbiased point of view.... if there's any doubt in your mind, because of any bullshit or behind the scenes issues, you gotta explore your options... just know that it dont matter where you go, there's always bound to be some issues, so you really gotta weigh your options and go with your heart

Jun 30, 2007
I'm gonna be honest... If you guys left to another label you would get more promotion and a better chance to make it bigger. Skatter & Snug have potential to make it HUGE. Especially with that Sukka Dukkaz single. That shit can make you heard on radios everywhere and be mentioned with the big leagues. I think it'd be best to leave, especially if there's another label in line wanting to sign. Of course Strange offers a great fanbase. But most of us love your music and I sure as hell wouldn't stop listening to you guys if you left. Do whatever will work in the long run. There's my two cents.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I would love to see you stick with Strange. However, I would rather wait and see how Word On Tha Streets is handled before I pass judgment. If we hear Sucka Duckas on the radio, if we see a video, then all would seem good, you know?

Nov 7, 2006
what do yaw think. do yaw think skat and snug go good wit strange music or should they be with another label... share info.
heres an honest opinion and i may get heat for it but fuck it and remember i dont know alot from the inside. i feel strange put all there eggs in one basket (Tech N9ne) and will forever half ass the rest of the artist on there. everytime a new artist makes a new album it never gets the hype that tech's does and it's like they never let the star shine at it's fullest. if you want to be all you can be with this rap shit then i would try another route cause u guys are some talented motherfuckers and you shouldnt be left in the darkest deepest shadows of tech n9ne. thats my opinion.

Nov 7, 2006
and with the way strange seems to be going in signing 2 horrorcore artist i dunno if y'all type of music would even want to be part of the way strange seems to be going. i'm sure Prozak and GP are good ppls but for a label full of artist that wanna shine and make it big time i found it dumb to get horrorcore artists that wanna remain underground and enjoy it. just DO YOU i suppose