Your photo with Mars--Part 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
Like i give a shit.. i don't care what is mixed with what to make purple.. thass my favorite color.. even that bruise purple color is hot.. I'd rock a black eye if it was that purple on me..

Jan 31, 2003
yea i do and its workin. n thats how everyone knows me. that green weirdo sicko kid.
I wasnt criticizing, I think it's noble you go to such lengths to live the gimmick.

OTHER NOTABLE POSTERS WHO LIVE OR HAVE LIVED "THE GIMMICK":

Spooky is, in fact, actually spooky in real life. And he was born in 1987, that's no lie.

Mars actually does come from the planet Mars but he doesn't tell anybody because he doesn't like to gloat and feels it alienates his fanbase.

hahaha get it. alienates. hahahahaha. hahahahahahahaha. hahahahahahaha. ha.

I was at one time keeping it real by actually being homeless but now I sold out to the man and live in an actual home. They might as well change my name to Corporate Slave J.

Jul 9, 2007
www.myspace.com
I wasnt criticizing, I think it's noble you go to such lengths to live the gimmick.

OTHER NOTABLE POSTERS WHO LIVE OR HAVE LIVED "THE GIMMICK":

Spooky is, in fact, actually spooky in real life. And he was born in 1987, that's no lie.

Mars actually does come from the planet Mars but he doesn't tell anybody because he doesn't like to gloat and feels it alienates his fanbase.

hahaha get it. alienates. hahahahaha. hahahahahahahaha. hahahahahahaha. ha.

I was at one time keeping it real by actually being homeless but now I sold out to the man and live in an actual home. They might as well change my name to Corporate Slave J.
I know u werent its all good.