YOUR OPINION ON BABY BASH NEW HIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
F

FRISCO NORTEx4

I DONT THINK HE SOLD OUT HIS SONG IZ KNOCKIN I LIKE HIS NEW STYLE ITZ SICK AZ FUCK AND HE SHOULD BE BOUND 2 BLOW UP

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Beesh didnt really change his style too much he just experiments. As far as selling out the underground he didn't do that because he never really was underground. He's best known for his Dopehouse albums and his Latino Velvet shit which wasn't really hella underground. Hes doing his thing.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm Proud enough to drive to a different state to see him live. I'm glad to see no one feels he's sellin' out.... I dig this new album and hope there's more to come

My only complaint is there's no Jay Tee on this one and I feel that's who he works best with. Maybe now his foot is in the door that'll change... only time will tell

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
yea I first heard it on tha radio & was like this is pretty coo then they said it was baby bash, but when I came on here I seen it was Beesh (LOL still dont get that one) & I was like dam that's coo I knew it would be a hit, now tha other day I seen it on mtv hits channel I was like yeaa shits sicc ta see a bay vid on MTV specailly a tight song, seemed kina short (my only complaint) and I hear no credit about tha cat who made the song wit that hook, well not made it but made it so it could get on mtv:) beesh's flow & voice and the production were the key points; the hook was the icing on tha cake ya dig!

May 2, 2002
FUNNY THING IS THOUGH...I HAVEN'T HEARD ANY RADIO PERSONALATIES SAY THAT HE'S FROM THE BAY....I'VE HEARD A COUPLE SAY TEXAS AND MOST ANNOUNCE THE SONG AS "FRANKIE J AND BABY BASH"....IF I WASN'T ALREADY KNOWIN WHERE HE WAS FROM I WOULDN'T HAVE A CLUE THAT HE WAS FROM THE BAY...BUT I MIGHT HAVE MISSED IT IF THEY HAVE....

I DON'T THINK HE SOLD OUT...WHEN I FIRST HEARD IT I WAS LIKE DAMN ANOTHER ARTIST DOIN SONGS FOR BITCHES TO GET NOTICED....BUT THEN I REALIZED IT WAS ABOUT THAT BOMB AND I THOUGH IT WAS A PRETTY CLEVER WAY OF GOIN ABOUT IT....GOOD SHIT.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Oso keep in mind alot of cats in other markets on radio get their info from the LABEL he's on...In my opinion, they're trying to make him be from Texas...Here in the Bay we know different tho.

Good for him tho...Real talk...His next single "Shorty Doo Wop" will probably get MORE play tho because it's more up-tempo and easier for mixers to throw in the mix

Apr 25, 2002
I heard that 2nd single is already getting play out east....

If you haven't heard "Shorty Doo Whop" and want to, shoot me your e-mail and I'll send you the link

May 13, 2003
ANY INFO: ON BASH
GET THE NEW " MURDER DOG MAGAZINE "
THEY GOT A FULL SPRED ON YOUR NEPHEW
HE TALK'S ALL ABOUT WHERE HE 'S FROM PLAYA!!!!
AND HE WAS ON 94.9 REP'N THE V AND THE BAY
ONE LUV BEESH !!
TAKE THE LATIN GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL

BASH A SELL OUT " ONLY A TARGET!!!!!! "

MAKE THAT GREEN THEN SMOKE IT PLAYA WITH YOUR BOY!!!!!