Your in a gang and you join the army...........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
damn good question. you won't get a straight answer unless someone has been through it first hand. definately makes for a tough decision out in the field. either you fight side by side, or die side by side. alot of people would say fuck that, i would mobb on that scrap, but they can't imagine what it would be like out there in that situation. it's either fight alongside the scrap until the funk is done, or die next to that scrap in the field. think about it this way, better to fight alongside um til the war shit is done, than to be next to em in a P.O.W. camp the way i look at it.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
^^^^^^^ you would be suprised. it ain't like the streets by any means i assure you. every time you look at em, you will still see a scrapa or whatever, but things are a little different until you are done with the conflict with a foreign country, i assure you. to be in the military, you would have both sworn in to the u.s. military, to have each others back, that's just the way it is. but when shit settles down, you will still think the same of them like you did when you first found out they were from a rival gang. it's like there are quite a few racists and shit that are in the military, and their whole life they were taught to hate blacks and mexicans and shit, not quite on the level of norte/sur, but close. and they still fight for each other like brothers out there. but as soon as the conflict is over, they would still start a fight over calling someone the "n" word or some silly shit. it's like battle on the field isn't real life, but when it's over, real life starts again

as for boot camp, that shit will make you want to be your own closest homeboys ass if they do some shit that will make you have to do more pushups. that's what the job of the drill instructor is.....to throw everything at you inside your head, so of course, you gonna fight someone you already don't like.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I think if you joined the army that might mean that you are tryin to get out of your gang cuz it ain't gonna get you shit anyway.

FaT j

Sicc OG
Feb 12, 2003
i kno all u well prolly disagree wit wut i said but dat ok cuz i jus ah kid and i will admitt i stil got alot 2 learn bout tha game and shit.

Jul 3, 2002
My cousin was a Norteno and is currently in Iraq fighting in the war. He told me before he left that once you enter the military, all the gang shit drops. They don't tolerate that shit and it all ends there.

Steve

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
What was that film called where those two rival gang members were in some army shit and they started out fightin' and ended up workin' together....?

Apr 25, 2002
@STEVE I THINK THE MOVIE YOUR REFERRING TO IS CALLED "SOLDIER BOYZ"...STARRING THE FOOL FROM MENACE 2 SOCIETY..AND THAT FOOL WHO SMOKES THE ANGEL DUST WITH SMOKEY IN THE FIRST FRIDAY FLICK.....THEY PLAY RIVALS WHO END UP IN C-Y-A...WHEN SOME ARMY CAT PAROLES THEM ALONG WITH A FEW OTHERS TO GO ON A MISSION TO ASIA TO RESCUE SOME POLITICIANS DAUGHTER...THEY ARE GRANTED FRREDOM IF THEY SUCCEED.....ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I SEEN THE FLICK BUT IM SURE MY SUMMARY WAS PRETTY ACCURATE...ITS A COOL MOVIE...YALL SHOULD PEEP IT...IT DOES SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS SUBJECT AS WELL...

Dec 17, 2002
I had an EHP homeboy in the Navy.
His crew consisted of 2 Southerners but
they had to put their differences aside.
The military does'nt put up with it, neither
will the other soldiers that don't claim.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
STRANGERESSJ said:

The military does'nt put up with it, neither
will the other soldiers that don't claim.
that is very very true right there. they have this shit called non judical punishment in the armed services. if you get in a fight and shit, just once, it could mean you get reduced in rank(at least a hundred dollars less off of your salary) plus you could be restricted to the base, which if it is a small base that shit sucks hella bad, extra duty(which means you would have to work extra hours each day you are at work). if the person is a higher rank than you, you could do brig time, which is military prison. that shit ain't no joke at all. plus you can get sentenced to hard labor (basically breaking rocks with a sledge hammer if they want you to do that, you will)

all that for one fight. you might hate that person, but money talks. it ain't worth it alot of the time to do stupid shit that you used to do before you were in the military. the ones who learn the hard way, have a shitty career that eventually fucks up their life and any career they want of the civilian side of things. that shit looks horrible on your record if you get kicked out of the military because you can't behave you know?