Your Favorite Wrestling Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2005
WHAT ABOUT THAT SHIT FROM SUPER NINTENDO

I THINK IT WAS ROYAL RUMBLE... IT HAD HELLA CHARACTERS LIKE YOKOZUNA, DOINK, TAKER, BRET HART... AND TO ELIMINATE PEOPLE U HAD TO WHIP THEM INTO THE ROPES AND THEN U HUCK THEM OUT WITH ONE ARM, IT WAS HELLA FUCKIN FUNNY

Mar 17, 2003
what about ecw anarchy? i think thats what it was called anyone play that shit it was amde by accliam for the original playsation kind of the same feel as the raw series but u oculd go backstage and jump off of shit and there was tables and adders and shit

damn i should of kept that game i could probly get it for liek 15 bucks now though

Feb 9, 2003
ESFCE said:
Nothing beats the games THQ did on N64....WCW vs NWO, WCW Revenge, WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania 2000....Smackdown is good also but not as good as those
GREATEST WRESTLING GAMES EVER! Everything was sweet about that shit. You could customize entrances, physical apperances, move lists, friends/allies, enemies.

Jul 9, 2002
Nitro sucked on psx.

All your Wrestling game are belong to Firepro!

The new ps2 game allows you to bust moves off the cage. It's in japanese but is being hacked and translated to English.

Jan 2, 2004
ESFCE said:
Nothing beats the games THQ did on N64....WCW vs NWO, WCW Revenge, WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania 2000....Smackdown is good also but not as good as those
Hell yeah.. I wish wrestling game's were like that still.. I can't believe THQ didn't use AKI for any of the new WWE games on the current batch of consoles.

Apr 12, 2005
i dont think anyone mentioned the OG wrestlemania that was on the arcades... i dont think it made it to a home console... but they had demolition... legion of doom... ultimate savage.... hulkster... jake the snake... million dollar man... killer line up!!
my boy has a modded x box and downloaded that shit... we were fucking shit up drinking off some cold beers... brought back memories