Your favorite Classic Rock Groups?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Only time I ever listen to the radio is to listen to some good ole classic rock so whos your favs?

Rolling Stones
Beatles
The Who
Led Zep
Skynyrd
AC/DC
Credence Clearwater
George Thorogood & the Destroyers
Pink Floyd

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i listen to a lot of classic rock but if i had to narrow it down to who i listen to most it would be

lep zep
pink floyd
ac/dc

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
My dad used to listen to The Beatles a lot so I'ma have to go with them since I got so used to hearing them. I always wanted someone to remake "Come Together." That song was tight.

Feb 19, 2003
B-Buzz said:
Only time I ever listen to the radio is to listen to some good ole classic rock so whos your favs?

Rolling Stones
Beatles
The Who
Led Zep
Skynyrd
AC/DC
Credence Clearwater
George Thorogood & the Destroyers
Pink Floyd
I've listened to all those artists a lot (and still do) except for Pink Floyd and George Thorogood (I like what little I've heard of them, but I just haven't gotten around to hearing many of their CDs as a whole), and I also like...

The Turtles (and Flo & Eddie's solo stuff)
Frank Zappa
Eric Clapton ('70s solo CDs and w/ Cream)
Little Feat
Kiss (makeup period, 1973-1983 or so)
The Allman Brothers Band
Randy Newman
Bruce Springsteen (sometimes)
The Doors
Van Morrison (mostly '70s)
The Beach Boys (but mainly their non-surf/car-related stuff, i.e., PET SOUNDS, WILD HONEY, FRIENDS, SUNFLOWER, LOVE YOU, and Brian Wilson's solo stuff, especially his new SMILE. They're a deeper group than their early Surf hits would suggest. Everyone thinks they're all wholesome, but if you really get to know their history/music, you'll find that's far from the case. LOL!)

There's probably others, but those are the groups that come to mind right now.

PEACE!

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
M-1 said:
Beatles, Pink Floyd and Phil Collins (hate me if you want)
^^^Those are all tight artists...

The Beatles (Every album is different)
The Doors
Led Zepplin
Cream
Black Sabbath
Earth (Pre Black Sabbath)
Pink Floyd
Deep Purple
Aerosmith
Alice Cooper
Blue Oyster
Jimi Hendrix Experience
Rolling Stones
Golden Earing
The Who
Iron Butterfly
Janis Joplin
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Foreigner
Creedence Clearwater Revival

Jun 27, 2003
hmmm.. Sumbody should define "classic rock" cuz sum of the bands I'm seeing doesn't fit what I thought "classic rock" is. But judging off of the lists already posted ima hafta add Priest, Iron Maiden, and Ronnie James Dio mayn.

Feb 8, 2005
the doors
pink floyd

are really the only ones that matter to me. not to say i dont like other bands from this era, but these two are the only ones i consider myself a huge fan of.