YoungDru Video Shoot Saturday in Vallejo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
A folks, Young Dru wanted me to relay this here message to all BART folks, that he's filming a video at DanFoley Park in Vallejo tomorrow, Saturday April 16, 2005 at 11 a.m. It's for the video "Vallejo, California" featuring Jay Tee. Come represent good music and good people. Haters, Shit Starters, Jokes and Bloaks, stay home. Only cool folks and ladies~ Come out and have a good time and get your mug in this viznideo! All the best y'all. Peace, Thug & Pro$$$perity, RHYTHMX/Tha FYA Dept./$ickWid'It Records

Apr 13, 2005
DankSinatra said:
A folks, Young Dru wanted me to relay this here message to all BART folks, that he's filming a video at DanFoley Park in Vallejo tomorrow, Saturday April 16, 2005 at 11 a.m. It's for the video "Vallejo, California" featuring Jay Tee. Come represent good music and good people. Haters, Shit Starters, Jokes and Bloaks, stay home. Only cool folks and ladies~ Come out and have a good time and get your mug in this viznideo! All the best y'all. Peace, Thug & Pro$$$perity, RHYTHMX/Tha FYA Dept./$ickWid'It Records
Will Versatyle be there with JayTee and Young Dru since he produced that slap?

Dec 11, 2002
Dirty Clint said:
That's a tight song too..... glad they makin' a vid for it!

One of my top three of his album... I'll be lookin' forward to the video..

I'm sure Jay Tee will be there.. he's on the song..

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
I don't know if Versatyle will be there. I'm sure Dru notified tha homey to let'em know about tha viznideo though...I'm out here in L.A. so I won't be there, but I'll be at tha next one fa shonda.

DJPIMP: I'm a call you tomorrow(Sat) I'm in tha studio here in North Hollywood at The Wreck Center aka FYA Station #2. wid MartyJames from Scapegoat Wax. I just logged on for my GodCuzzin Young Dru and just tryin to get the vizniddy crackin at DanFolells. And yeah, it's ok to get that CD crackin out in tha Big Apple. Please do so. Thanks for ev'thang and all tha best my good friend. Peace, Thug & Pro$$$perity, RHYTHMX/Tha FYA Dept./$ickWid'It Records

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
DankSinatra said:
I don't know if Versatyle will be there. I'm sure Dru notified tha homey to let'em know about tha viznideo though...I'm out here in L.A. so I won't be there, but I'll be at tha next one fa shonda.

DJPIMP: I'm a call you tomorrow(Sat) I'm in tha studio here in North Hollywood at The Wreck Center aka FYA Station #2. wid MartyJames from Scapegoat Wax. I just logged on for my GodCuzzin Young Dru and just tryin to get the vizniddy crackin at DanFolells. And yeah, it's ok to get that CD crackin out in tha Big Apple. Please do so. Thanks for ev'thang and all tha best my good friend. Peace, Thug & Pro$$$perity, RHYTHMX/Tha FYA Dept./$ickWid'It Records
yo rhythm, rick rock and chauncy are in LA right now with crooked I, and they busy gettin the hyphy drink off the ground. it should be in stores in the next few weeks. you should holla at rick while you down there. if u aint got his number on you, call me and i'll flip it to ya. good luck with the new slaps. i know u always do it BIG... pimp