YOUNG RIDAH?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

ANY NEW NEWS ON THIS CAT? MAN HE HAD ONE OF THE SICCEST DELIVERIES I'VE HEARD.. IVE CHECKIN RASPUTINS MUSIC .COM BUT THEY ONLY GOT "LOOK WHOS FLOSSIN" AND "WHO'S NEXT" OH PLUS THAT LAST ONE WHICH I WASNT FEELIN ALL THAT MUCH.DOES "RHIDAH" GOT ANY NEW MATERIAL? WITH IN THE LAST YEAR OR SOME COLLABS? OR SUM! THIN

HOLLA.

Apr 30, 2007
yeah this dudes first album was dumb slap...hes 2nd i wasnt feelin at all...he switched his style up way to much...but i'll still bumb his first album from time to time

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
I don't like hos debut album, he stays out of beat, boo boo.
no offense dude, but that does not make sense at all. his debut was as close as it could be to a classic album, whereas the others are pretty much wack. he was on point with flows/beats.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
No offense mayn, but that's my opinion and I don't care if someone considers the cd classic. What is more I'm not sure why my opinion makes no sense. Let me put it like this. Young Ridah stays off beat in the most of the tracks (that's a fact, check yourself). Hence I don't like it, simple as that. I'm not sayin it's a bad cd, I just don't feel songs where the rapper has difficulties with creating proper rhythm.

I hope we're talking bout Look Who's Flossen.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
yep, we are talkin about look who's flossen indeed. so i am assuming you liked his other two solos? i don't know man. it baffles me, the logic behind it, even if it is an opinion. on his second solo, he does nothing but yell over mostly weak beats, which to me kills rhythm. the last album i don't even wanna talk about.

Apr 25, 2002
i can feel dude above young ridah had a real offbrand type style...he was off beat on alot of shit just cuz of how he chose to spit his words...i still like the first album cuz some of the songs are nice regardless...

Apr 30, 2007
young ridah first album goes hard...and what the the fuk u talkin bout rhymin off beat...maybe u dont understand rhyme concepts too much...cuz u can flow on and off beat as long as u mayne rhyming words land on point...its called flippin ur words...actually its way harder to write like that most artist cant to it...but if u think u could do better "rhymin on beat" as u put it post up a track...cuz i dought u could do as half as good as he did on any song on that album...4 real

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
maybe u dont understand rhyme concepts too much...cuz u can flow on and off beat as long as u mayne rhyming words land on point...its called flippin ur words...actually its way harder to write like that most artist cant to it..
After reading your post I came to conclusion that either I don't like so-called "flippin ur words" (as a matter of fact I'm not sure what you talkin bout) or you're just hearing something I don't hear. When I get back home today, I'll give this cd a listen and give you examples of what I mean.

I don't own either of his next cds, but I once listenedto What's Next on-line and I liked that album. I also listened to One Love One Life but it was not for me.