Young Lay Back In the Game???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
People really need to give up these fantasies about rappers who were good 10-15 years ago still being able to put out good albums today. Especially when they haven't out out any projects since, there's obviously a reason for that.

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
P @Pebworth .ORO FIRST OFF LET ME SAY U AND GAS ONE 2 ME ARE THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE ON HERE! (2 ME) U GUYS ALWAYS SPITTN INFO ON MUSIC I DIDN'T NO.....NOW 10 15 YEARS 2 ME NO MATTER HIS LAST COMP. LIFE LINE HE WAS SPIITN FROM JAIL WHO SAYS HE CAN'T STILL DO IT.....I MEAN HE'S AROUND THE SAME AGE OR YOUNGER THAN LYNCH, SHORT, EVEN AGER CAME BACK AND 2 ME STILL BUSTIN. A I RESPECT YOUR OPINION BUT MINE IS LET'S NOT COUNT LAY OUT YET. I MEAN ITS JUST RAPPIN NOT HITTN HOMERS.....2 ME THE BEST RAPPERS GROW OLD AND WISE AND JUST MASTER THERE FLOW.............LET'S ALSO NOT 4GET THE SITUATION WITH HIS SON THAT MITE B A FACTOR WHY HE'S CALM DOWN.

Oct 19, 2008
What happened with slapmaster n lay, remember readin they was in the works of dropin a new young lay project...hope it drops

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2007
Bet lay got it still people...why yall lost faith he prolly gone b dopper this time around.fuk a kayree beat.way more shit out there i support this to the fullest