Young Jezzy IN KC 3/15/08 KANSAS CITY TRAP STARS STAND UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
umm...never opened for tech, and are in no way affiliated with tech. i aint even from missouri, i just believe in all the artist here and i just wish cats would promote each other. im sorry if i offended ya, but thats how i feel. if i were to ever bring a major out, i aint chargin no local acts to get on the show. i dont charge for the shows we do put on. who is chad?

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
umm...never opened for tech, and are in no way affiliated with tech. i aint even from missouri, i just believe in all the artist here and i just wish cats would promote each other. im sorry if i offended ya, but thats how i feel. if i were to ever bring a major out, i aint chargin no local acts to get on the show. i dont charge for the shows we do put on. who is chad?
yeh dude confused me to....

May 25, 2005
and the dope dealer comment, i said that cuz im going offa comment made by a club promoter in the pitch magazine a few weeks back about why he charges rap acts and not rock acts so if i offended you, my bad! and why do rock bands get to do shows for free and we dont? all im saying is look at the state of kansas city rap. its become the norm to tax each other and it dont do nothing to help out the scene around here! from people falling into the source magazine scam to a johnny-no-name throwing a show where people are forced to "audition" and pay a fee, and then "IF" u get picked, toss some more cash to get on the bill. and this helps how? lets get this city poppin yall, too much talk about how kc aint on, lets get the fuck on, TOGETHER!

Sep 12, 2005
my bad then fam. Let's get this money. I'll catch a red eye to where you at my dude and roc it for you. Lets do it! I'm ahh hold it for MO.

Sep 12, 2005
but chad is the club owner who do not charge white bands but charge's the shit out of black bands in the article you were talking about. ( not black or white thing wit Me doe )

But on that other,Thats how the game goes my dude.

May 25, 2005
i love kansas city artists. i really want u guys to get on cuz it has not been repped yet. im still for promoting ourselves and becoming the local stars like jeezy is to atlanta and 40 is to the bay. no more here and there, there should be at least 15 rappers/clicks on celebrity status out here. these other areas should be paying for US to go to they spot!we just gotta show that we have the product and the unity to do it. whats good with a KANSAS CITY LOCAL ARTIST SHOW SERIES THAT DONT CHARGE THE LOCALS yall?and whats good with the quota of 1-2 local artists on the radio A YEAR? back home in the bay, locals are all over the place and they are stars. same goes in the south. why not here?

Sep 12, 2005
i love kansas city artists. i really want u guys to get on cuz it has not been repped yet. im still for promoting ourselves and becoming the local stars like jeezy is to atlanta and 40 is to the bay. no more here and there, there should be at least 15 rappers/clicks on celebrity status out here. these other areas should be paying for US to go to they spot!we just gotta show that we have the product and the unity to do it. whats good with a KANSAS CITY LOCAL ARTIST SHOW SERIES THAT DONT CHARGE THE LOCALS yall?and whats good with the quota of 1-2 local artists on the radio A YEAR? back home in the bay, locals are all over the place and they are stars. same goes in the south. why not here?
either you from HERE or not. make up your mind. Second how many radio stations do ya'll got in the bay or south that support ya'll wit no payola? We got the longest black owned radio station So they gotta eat. WE was there RIP FAT TONE & MAC DRE we'll get back

May 25, 2005
im from the bay but i got stationed here 6 years so im grinding for kc. this is where im at so im down for the cause! true on the payola thoe...im just a fan of kc rap and i cant help but compare here to what i was raised in.guess im impatient at times, its hella talent here that i wasnt aware of when i was back in vallejo and im a fan first! its like rooting for your favorite team and wanting them to go to the superbowl but they keep getting yellow flags thrown at every play they make, gets a little frustrating at times, feel? i like what your camp is doing musically thoe...keep that music shit goin!

Sep 12, 2005
philthy hit me up on message or myspeezy, my dudes kwik cash want a piece and wanna know if u gonna plug us up...let me know. 1
philthy hit me up on message or myspeezy, my dudes kwik cash want a piece and wanna know if u gonna plug us up...let me know. 1

Doshia hit me like three fours days ago. We supposed to hit the local booth before we smash the club scene tonight. But I told'em what the word iz.
I got they show from Club Kurruption on tape already, but you already know this show will be in the next issue of 3XL Gritterz DVD Magazine. Jezzy in Kansas City, man...

If any other serious artist wanna get down, thats what up... But you gotta get it going fast. Let's get it done. I'm also puttin the artist names on the 10k flyers, radio and tv spots. Plus we got something special for the opening acts.

Sep 12, 2005
hmm what number remember my girl takes my cell everyday to work. i be at the crib do u got that number.

and at tut-c or philthy yeah he told me u was hittin for 5 whats up a playa price remember i scratched yalls back once wanna see if u can return the favor for my dudes..they got some real hot material and u know i only roll wit the best....either holler back.
shid we asking for a rac? So if he told you five? Thats a dime blocc price so what do you mean? I tried to let you scratch our bac... We can only call and email you so much. Please don't try to make us look faulty or greedy Loon you know we got TOO MUCH LUV FOR U. It's just when you ready to scratch you move....
I wanted u to do the cover to the mixtape we pushin, Doshia didn't tell you?
What up wit it?
DJ LOON YOU DID THAT FOR ME IN 04.
I BEEN WAITING FOR OUR NEXT PROJECT ITS 08!!!