Young Jeezy arrested in investigation behind death of Full Pull Ceo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
Mountain View: Rapper Young Jeezy arrested on gun violations during probe into Shoreline Amphitheatre killing - San Jose Mercury News
MOUNTAIN VIEW -- Grammy-nominated and top-selling rapper Young Jeezy was one of six people arrested Sunday in Irvine on suspicion of having illegal guns during the investigation into a deadly shooting backstage at a concert at Shoreline Amphitheatre over the weekend, authorities said.

The 36-year-old Jeezy, whose real name is Jay Jenkins, was arrested by Mountain View police detectives at the Verizon Amphitheatre in Irvine, which was the next stop for the "Under the Influence of Music" national concert tour, of which he was part of a bill headlined by Wiz Khalifa, according to the Mountain View Police Department.

Rapper Jay "Young Jeezy" Jenkins, 36, was arrested Aug. 24, 2014 on firearms related charges during the Mountain View police investigation into a
Rapper Jay "Young Jeezy" Jenkins, 36, was arrested Aug. 24, 2014 on firearms related charges during the Mountain View police investigation into a Aug. 22, 2014 fatal shooting at the Shoreline Amphitheatre. ( Mountain View Police Department )
Also arrested were five people who police said were working for the tour: Alexa Beason, 52; William Gilmore, 48; David Kuniansky-Altman, 31; Kena Marshall, 39; and Peter Maynard, 38. All were arrested on the same suspected weapons offense as Jenkins.

None of the arrested have been identified as suspects in shooting, which was reported just after 11 p.m. -- as the concert was letting out -- and claimed the life of 38-year-old Orinda resident Eric Johnson, who police said was an entertainment promoter but not connected to Jenkins' tour. It was not clear if Johnson was with anyone when he was shot.

Mountain View police Sgt. Saul Jaeger, a department spokesman, said detectives traveled to Irvine as part of the homicide investigation and, with the help of local police, served search warrants that turned up illegal firearms linked to the six people arrested.

Feb 16, 2006
Jeezy's Bodyguard Responsible For Murder at Wiz khalifa Concert
Jeezy’s bodyguard reportedly shot 38 year old concert promoter and owner of “Full Pull Entertainment” record label Eric “E World” Johnson, five times backstage at a Wiz Khalifa concert at the Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View California, on Friday night.

An insider is saying Eric Johnson was backstage talking to Jeezy’s bodyguard about the after party that he booked for the rapper in San Jose, and Jezzy’s bodyguard took it to the next level by screaming and demanding money upfront from Eric Johnson before he murdered him.

Insider went on to say Jezzy never performed that night and his bodyguard is now in hiding. Know why? Because according to our source the streets are looking for Jeezy and his bodyguard.

young-jeezy-bodyguard-murder

Read more at Jeezy's Bodyguard Responsible For Murder at Wiz khalifa Concert

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
it happened at a show in the bay, with a promoter in the bay about funk over an after party jeezy was supposed to do
Yeah I got it, I already put it together.. I meant by clicking on the link I didn't c why, but after reading the article I understood why.. Rest in peace to the dude though, from all the stuff I've seen online so far across the board has been positive things said about "E"... What a sad case..