YOUNG GULLY NEVER AFRAID VIDEO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
Man i been on Gully on and off but this right here is straight fire....there really arent many rappers spitting so consistently like this bar for bar, im supporting!

May 9, 2002
I personally think Gully is the best in the Bay right now in terms of fresh talent. And the fact that he has just GIVEN his albums for free tells you alot about where his heart is when it comes to this rap shit. If anyone deserves to shine, it is him.

May 9, 2009
thankyou that big to hear...and @fruitvale mac...you just aint been listenin ive already done 3 more shows after that and im performin wit symba @blue flame...so check sumn out

Feb 14, 2004
UNFORTUNITELY I HAVENT HAD THE PRIVELEDGE TO LISTEN TO ALOT OF HIS SHIT

I DONT OWN ONE OF HIS CDS

AND I DNT KNOW HOW TO FUCK W DATPIFF FOR THOSE MIXTAPES

I WISH I HAD HIS WHOLE CATALOG

HIS WORD PLAY IS GAMETIGHT AND IM THINKIN HE PROBABLY IS THE BEST IN THE WHOLE RAP GAME

LIKE GUAP916 SAID

Jul 4, 2011
UNFORTUNITELY I HAVENT HAD THE PRIVELEDGE TO LISTEN TO ALOT OF HIS SHIT

I DONT OWN ONE OF HIS CDS

AND I DNT KNOW HOW TO FUCK W DATPIFF FOR THOSE MIXTAPES

I WISH I HAD HIS WHOLE CATALOG

HIS WORD PLAY IS GAMETIGHT AND IM THINKIN HE PROBABLY IS THE BEST IN THE WHOLE RAP GAME

LIKE GUAP916 SAID

For Datpiff you make an account... you have a 3 mixtape download limit each day. The exception is if the tape is sponsored which usually only happens if its a mainstream rapper's tape.

Otherwise, you can support Gully directly by picking your price for either the Definition of Gas or Grant Station at his bandcamp:

http://younggullyyh.bandcamp.com/