Young dre D's Troubled Mind tape-only??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
Flossalini said:
Your opinion... not theirs. If they like it, let em buy it... I don't like Doja Click... but you do! One mans trash is another mans treasure. Oh yeah, I'm black... but whats up wit da crackers & japs... did someone rub you the wrong way?
Nope. It's just CRACKERS & JAPS are the ones who break major bread for shit like that. Thats all i meant. And DOJA CLIK Shits all over DRE-D's Down Syndrome soundin ass.

Mar 8, 2005
ValleyEnt said:
Nope. It's just CRACKERS & JAPS are the ones who break major bread for shit like that. Thats all i meant. And DOJA CLIK Shits all over DRE-D's Down Syndrome soundin ass.
I think it's jus stupid how they still throwing hundreds of dollers for it, me i would pay $30-40 max...it's not rare i see the shits every few days on ebay. Doja clic is aight i like the dre-d album alot more though.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Dre-D down syndrome soundin?

LMAO

IIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDUNNO

i always though D.E sounded more special ed. Rumedial rudeboy

Hard On Da Grind goes for the same amount sometimes..

the most i've broke for somethin is $40.. (works out the equiv. of a HMV import cd £24)
shit i remember when I used to have ta spend £20 on shit before I heard about the net. Im laughin now, £20 for UDI is good nowadays!

Jul 27, 2005
My post sounded racist, But i meant it in a Joking way. I aint racist. But the CRACKAS & JAPS do break bread though! The Most i paid for a CD was $42 dollas and that was for "D.O.A. THE RECIPE" album.

Mar 8, 2005
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
I'm glad I bought that cd before the Japanese ebay invasion. It's funny though cause I'm a whiteboy.. But I aint got that kinda bread! lol. The only thing that works to my advantage is the exchange rate. If we go Euro I'm emigrating.
He prolly means the Jewish whiteboy (i'm not knockin on any Jews btw) aha ha :cool:

Mase

Jul 30, 2005
ValleyEnt said:
My post sounded racist, But i meant it in a Joking way. I aint racist. But the CRACKAS & JAPS do break bread though! The Most i paid for a CD was $42 dollas and that was for "D.O.A. THE RECIPE" album.
If you are a collector you are a collector, race has nothing to do with shit except in the case of most Japanese dudes who buy shit for hundreds of dollars that they havn't even heard.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
i wanna hear this Dre D shit...

and Floss i peeped yo shit... you sic wid it...

talkin bout sum...

"YA'LL DONT WANT IT WIT FRED, I'M A MONSTER NIGGA I SLEEP UNDER THE BED" ...LMAO KILLED ME WIT THAT SHIT...

you dont need beats do you?

i gotta that triple O G murda shit... ..Real Chops

Jul 30, 2005
Flossalini said:
I just hope that one day... I'll spend $40 on a Japanese rapper thats's tight... LOL no disrespect... but someone come out of the wood works... besides Jin. I'd spend $30 for a Odd Squad(Devin The Dude) CD if anyone got it.
Jin is Chinese, lmao.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Never said he wasn't, I said a Japaneese person becuz that Lil I chic that did the track with KRS-1 and Warren G.... I couldn't understand her, but she was doin her thang. Anybody heard of some Phillipino kats out of the Bay called the Mountain Bros? I seen they video on CMC, and this kat in my music class brought it in for an assignment. They sound tight, anyone else heard of em?