Young Doe - Broken Home

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
No. I'm not talking about that.

DezertEagle said:
Are you counting his mix tape and that Starvation cd he was apart of?
I'm talking about his first two albums.

This is his first SOLO album.

Artist: Young Dozja
Title: Somethin' Terrible
Year: 1998
Label: Elite Entertainment Group
Tracks: 18
Features: Que, Zaboo aka Boozilla, Lil Cacie aka Cac aka Colfax Cac, Lil Ike aka Interstate Ike, Scrilla D, Lil Bit, Trick-E, Black, Lady Game, P Loc, Nyke Loc, Midnite, Lil Yates, Mr. Manish and DEZ.

This is his Second SOLO w/Analiza.

Artist: Young Dozja & Analiza of M.N.L.D.
Title: Controversy (The Life Of 2 Young Poets)
Year: 1999
Label: Elite Entertainment Group
Tracks: 16
Features: Zaboo aka Boozilla, D-Law, Midnite, Trick-E, Blaq, Quintessence, Keven Delaney, Lil Yates, Que, Adam-Lo, Lil Ike, Killa Tay, Mr. Manish, Lil Cacie, Scrilla D.

I'll put it to you like this...Don't knowbody on this site know more about or have ALL of the Elite Entertainment artist Officially released, Unreleased or Mixtape CD's, unless you are these Artists. If that was the case...then we know each other, because all of them are my Lil' Homiez except for Zaboo, because He's my Big Homie! Lol! You can know as much as me if you grew up with them and still fuck wit'em like I do, but that's about it.

Aug 5, 2003
That's why I love this board, learn some new shit every time I get on here. And I'm not trying to claim I know more than anyone else when it comes to Elite Entertainment. . . I'm just a fan of Music and because I live in the Co I try to support my local artists.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
DezertEagle said:
That's why I love this board, learn some new shit every time I get on here. And I'm not trying to claim I know more than anyone else when it comes to Elite Entertainment. . . I'm just a fan of Music and because I live in the Co I try to support my local artists.
Nuff Respect. No pun was taken. It's Gravity.