You vs Me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Its been a minute and i hope some of you grasped whatever you could from any of my posts in these "debates." I have been sharpening my sword and feel confident in what words come out of my mouth concerning God and the Bible. I read some dumbass comments saying that I identified as Christian. No. I wanted to post this under my previous thread named Jews to update some comments I made regaurding the "star of david." I would love to talk about it with anybody claiming to be JEWISH. I am open to debate ANY "JEW," MUSLIM, CATHOLIC OR CHRISTIAN pertaining the Law of God. If the Joker would have me on his podcast and bring any of you guys on there who want to debate LIVE. Im down. I rather prefer a live debate to see where you are REALLY at. Let me know or drop a question below. APTTMH

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Its been a minute and i hope some of you grasped whatever you could from any of my posts in these "debates." I have been sharpening my sword and feel confident in what words come out of my mouth concerning God and the Bible. I read some dumbass comments saying that I identified as Christian. No. I wanted to post this under my previous thread named Jews to update some comments I made regaurding the "star of david." I would love to talk about it with anybody claiming to be JEWISH. I am open to debate ANY "JEW," MUSLIM, CATHOLIC OR CHRISTIAN pertaining the Law of God. If the Joker would have me on his podcast and bring any of you guys on there who want to debate LIVE. Im down. I rather prefer a live debate to see where you are REALLY at. Let me know or drop a question below. APTTMH
😂🤣 @ a joker podcast. That would be one way to get ignored

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
^^lol
Awesome quote In my atheist opinion. Not trying to disrespect, it’s just funny to me
Lol I feel you, which is why I'm debating people who base their religion on Torah. Its like me debating which wrestler is best when I think its fake. There's no point in me being in that argument. I remember a few cats in here are Jews. I'm really hoping one of them stands up and backs their shit up on here. New or OG testament.

1 Peter 3:15-16 (KJV) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Props: datplaya
Dec 11, 2006
I dont understand what you're trying to debate. Are you debating people over literal translations of the Bible? the flaws of certain religions? Can you expand more than just wanting to debate Jews

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I dont understand what you're trying to debate. Are you debating people over literal translations of the Bible? the flaws of certain religions? Can you expand more than just wanting to debate Jews
Right, yea let me make it clearer. I want to debate the view that each of those religions has vs what the bible actually says

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
So you're gonna debate with people from different religions or parts of a religion over literal translations of the Bible. either way you can't win or lose a debate over +2000 year old text. Sounds fun
If translation is the problem we have the origional Hebrew for the old testament and we have the Greek for the new testament to reference to.

Its not so much what its saying, its more or so how every religion views a certain topic. Topics will vary from religion to religion of course since not all religions hold the same view for certain things. I just need someone to step up to get this rolling.

I just hate having to give someone time to answer because then its not their answer its whatever you can look up. And live, its just what you know right then and there

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Why can't we all accept science as our Lord and Savior!? Humanity is fucking doomed...
Lmao oh MAN, I need to get some of my notes together and debate an atheist as well. A lot of "common sense " things we "naturally" agree on as societies has fundamentals in a FEAR of a higher power. In FEAR that something bad will happen or come back to you if you do something "bad." Science teaches we come from literly nothing. And somehow that nothing happened to form every living thing PERFRCTLY. They want to embrace the possibility of a "power" or if you would some type of a "miracle" did this, and according to science it can be ANYTHING EXCEPT the God of the bible. I refuse to believe but You can grasp on to the idea that you came from monkeys, sure.

Last edited: