You VS Joker!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
come on man. Don't be that way. Smiley wants us all to debate on a podcast
about the earth being flat and God and all that stuff lol
Flat earth to me is more straight forward. God is and always will be the deepest topic we can talk about. So many themes we can bring up. Anybody has questions or any claims they want to discuss I'm ready for whenever we can get this gojng

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
Flat earth to me is more straight forward. God is and always will be the deepest topic we can talk about. So many themes we can bring up. Anybody has questions or any claims they want to discuss I'm ready for whenever we can get this gojng
Do you think God created the world flat because he thought he was making a pizza ?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
so its it happening or should somebody else take his place?
This debate would go no where with Joker
I'm not debating with jokerI wouldnt mind if he hosts it to get the whole recording and post it up n shit. I honestly don't mind debating anybody on either topic. Like I said tho, the flat earth topic we discussed a LOT on here on different things so I feel there isnt much that is unsaid. It would just be a recap of this whole thread lol and as much as I like repeating answers to the same question every 5 pages I wouldnt mind a video for reference.

StillHustlin @StillHustlin was dope as fuck to debate/talk with this about because he came at me with shit I never heard of so I was learning as I started this shit too which was dope. The thing is to have people who are at least knowledgeable in the topic to debate it. None of this, so where's the edge or why doesnt the sun shine on the whole earth bullshit.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I'm not debating with jokerI wouldnt mind if he hosts it to get the whole recording and post it up n shit. I honestly don't mind debating anybody on either topic. Like I said tho, the flat earth topic we discussed a LOT on here on different things so I feel there isnt much that is unsaid. It would just be a recap of this whole thread lol and as much as I like repeating answers to the same question every 5 pages I wouldnt mind a video for reference.

StillHustlin @StillHustlin was dope as fuck to debate/talk with this about because he came at me with shit I never heard of so I was learning as I started this shit too which was dope. The thing is to have people who are at least knowledgeable in the topic to debate it. None of this, so where's the edge or why doesnt the sun shine on the whole earth bullshit.
tbh debating flat earth would be interesting and would get plenty of viewers

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
tbh debating flat earth would be interesting and would get plenty of viewers
I know it would and ive BEEN said that but no one ever wanted to do it lol I was just watching some shit on it on Netflix called beyond the curve or some shit like that. I take it with a grain of salt. I watched 30 min earlier and had to leave but it was entertaining. Didnt see where they took it, but seemed to not go as thorough as I would have wanted

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
Also this show will get a lot of views and traffic to siccness and get it popping again.
my new video game show is starting to get views.. and you know I always plug
and promote siccness .. if something we do goes viral and everyone knows it started on siccness
a lot of people will come here to see the original content members produce..
also podcasts are getting huge The Joe Budden podcasts and others is huge..
Just an idea. But I will set it up... you gentlemen let me the day and time..
probably at night

Jun 21, 2006
I know it would and ive BEEN said that but no one ever wanted to do it lol I was just watching some shit on it on Netflix called beyond the curve or some shit like that. I take it with a grain of salt. I watched 30 min earlier and had to leave but it was entertaining. Didnt see where they took it, but seemed to not go as thorough as I would have wanted
Lol I seen that doc on Netflix. I watched it because of your thread. The doc was more about a couple of weirdo conspiracy theorists living their sorry lives then it was about the flat earth theory. I was disappointed by the show...

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Lol I seen that doc on Netflix. I watched it because of your thread. The doc was more about a couple of weirdo conspiracy theorists living their sorry lives then it was about the flat earth theory. I was disappointed by the show...
I finished it last night. I mean it was OKAAAY. It did a good job at presenting it I guess not so much explaining how it works or why they think that. Mark sargent has hella vjdeos, but none that convinced me. Hes more of a let me get your foot in the door rather than explaining it, guy.

If they had Allegedly David or Rob Shkiba (think thats his name) shit even Eddie Bravo would have gone into the foundation of it rather than just saying yea we believe flat earth- yea.. But why lol

I like how they ended it with an experiment that "proves" the curve. Then they go to credits and say they couldn't do the experiment again lol it was a good watch tho

Props: datplaya
Jun 21, 2006
Yea there was no explanation about flat earth at all. They portrayed Mark Sargant as an attention seeker who was desperate for the pussy of that cougar. And was living in his moms basement. Or something like that lol

So that experiment in the end didn’t convince you the earth is round? Lol I guess because the experiment was performed by amateurs?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Yea there was no explanation about flat earth at all. They portrayed Mark Sargant as an attention seeker who was desperate for the pussy of that cougar. And was living in his moms basement. Or something like that lol

So that experiment in the end didn’t convince you the earth is round? Lol I guess because the experiment was performed by amateurs?
That dude that says mark is an FBI person has a dope as video too. I think its titled MIT student proves flat earth or something like that, ill post it later.

It would have done something if I had not seen tons of those experiment videos already and it showing not a curve.

The one I did find interesting as fuck was that laser gyroscope one. Whats crazy is that when it showed that 15 degree shift the first thing I thought was it was measuring the star movement too, then they go to try and block that off. I would like to see how that one ended. That's the most plausible experiment they had I think to show movement in general.

its crazy to me how tedious the experiments have to be to prove movement of the earth lol that's what fascinates people that its not a simple answer.

Props: datplaya