You ever listen to all your songs on shuffle...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
thats all i do,i got like 20k songs,so ill here a song and be like oh shit this is a knoker and once its over i know i wont hear that song for another couple month

May 15, 2002
I usually listen to albums as a whole, but sometimes on the bus coming home from school I'll put my shit on random just to see if I can identify what band/album the songs come from. Is that gay? Anyhow, it passes the time. I take pride in knowing my music.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my ipod is on shuffle 24/7

I like going from Outkast to Sade to Santogold to J. Stalin to Radiohead.

It's funny when some somber ass Radiohead song goes off and then Husalah start's up "once a muthafuckin gain!"

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I don't like listening to all my music on shuffle for the reason of that I'll hear a song and not know what it is and not go over and look on the computer then I'll spend the next 3 months with a song stuck in my head and not be able to figure out who it is. That shit is one of the most annoying fuckin things that can happen to you, well me at least.

@ SuperflySnuka - How much does it cost to put a hard drive in your car?

Mar 18, 2003
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Roller Coaster of Love

Granted, there was a time when I allowed some of my room mates to use my computer to download music, and RHCP is a good band, this song found it's way onto my playlist several times. It bugs the ever loving fuck out of me.

The sad thing is, the song is still there.