You can delete your thread, but your still a child molester

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
FUCK YOUR LIFE YOUR CITY AND YOUR SET YOU BITCH MADE PUTA FREE FILYACUP
HAHAHA! FUCKIN LAME... YOUR 55TH POST AND THATS WHAT YOURE COMIN WIT??? STOP TRYIN TO GET PROPS, AND BRING ATTENTION TO YOUR BULLSHIT ASS POSTS BY EVEN ADDRESSING ME, SUCKA!!! THEN TRYIN TO GET EVEN MORE PROPS BY SAYIN "FREE FILLYACUP"... STOP IT...

ERRY, HUH??? LET ME ASK YOU... HOW MANY NAMES HAVE YOU MADE UP ON THE SICCNESS???

YOURE JUST LIKE THIS PEDOPHILE TRASH THAT HIDES BEHIND HIS ONLINE SCREEN NAME...

FUCK YOU AND THAT CHESTER ASS PIECE OF SHIT, YOU FUCKIN HOMO...

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Uncle = Sex offender
Cousin = Sex offender
Kev-Ski = Sex offender

They can party together.

Sex offenders should have their own fuckin' island...where they can just offend the fuck out of each other.
I hear ya man, sometimes you just can't help who you're related to

those sex offenders committing heinous crimes against society need to be eradicated though, imo.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I hear ya man, sometimes you just can't help who you're related to

those sex offenders committing heinous crimes against society need to be eradicated though, imo.
Yea man. What's even worse is my cousin thinks he's a crip now. Comin' home, tellin' everybody cats from the 60's had his back in prison and shit. It's bad enough he's a registered sex offender, now he wants to tell everybody a bunch of hard hittin black folks from So. Cal sided with a white dude in prison?

Dude makes me fuckin' sick.

Mar 21, 2009
i also have a schizophrenic cousin who raped my other cousin when they were young teenagers. he got locked up for like 10 years and is out now. he is so medicated he is not even a person really. hate/feel bad for dude. he has a gay ass ying yang tattoo

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Lets not get derailed by literacolas trolling. Judging from the replies there are a significant number of artists on the sicc that have done buisness with this fucking chomo. Now that Shea has busted dude out, those that are in the industry should make it a point to let everybody else who gets CDs pressed to know all about this dude and his fucking pedophile tendencies. Maybe I'm overestimating the clout of the artists on the Sicc, but it would be a service to fucking humanity if you cats could get this faggots buisness to close down.