you cali niggas are lucky

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
cali is hot right now!
im sippin some iced tea...
but its hot as fuck...
last night i couldn't sleep it was so damm hot
yeah no shit, its fuckin burnin up. a better thread would be too say " you air conditioned niggas is lucky" im all tryin too fall asleep cuz of my allergies and i cant cuz its a toaster in this joint

Apr 25, 2002
ya..i feel like it was a lil bit humid yesterday...

is it just me tho or are sunny days startin to feel less healthy every year..like i mean..is our ozone really that fucked up..cuz the heat now adays feels more like being in a microwave opposed to soakin in the beatiful sun rays

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
SLY said:
yeah no shit, its fuckin burnin up. a better thread would be too say " you air conditioned niggas is lucky" im all tryin too fall asleep cuz of my allergies and i cant cuz its a toaster in this joint
hell yea the air conditioned niggaz.. are the lucky ones!!

all i got to keep me cool is my iced tea.. i drank hella cold beer yesterday...

this weekend im just gonna be drinking and chillin..
its so hot... dammm

May 9, 2002
XxtraMannish said:
lol you dont think the bay get hot and humid? we're right next to the biggest body of water on earth.
Thats got nothin to do with it....Seattle is as well...and its only humid when/after it rains...

This dude is talkin about it being 90 fuckin degrees...and addin 85% humidity to the mix...its UNCOMFORTABLE....you sweat MUCH more when its humid....

And you wonder why people knock open fire hydrants in NYC....that shit DO feel good....

The West Coast has LITTLE humidity...everything EAST of the MISSISSIPPI is MISERABLY hot....

Apr 28, 2006
I Was out in Cali in San Fran with my moms and my old man like 2 years ago in springtime i would move there anyday even if i didnt have a crib i would live under a bridge or in a fucking hole just to get away from this bullshit