You are a dick rider if:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
You are a Tech N9ne Dick Rider If:

1. You think that Tech N9ne is the greatest rapper of all time(he can be your favorite, but not the greatest)
2. You refuse to believe that the second verse from slacker is half bit from Digital Underground and 2Pac's song I Get Around(Shock G's Verse) ...Just Face It...
3. Your idea of a good time is going places to hand out Tech N9ne flyers
4. You think you know more then Nick or Rob Rebeck about what's going on with Strange
5. (This is going to hurt some KC Rappers) If you payed Tech 5 G's to spit a verse on your song that he also spit on someone else's
6. If you have talked to Tech less then 3 times in your life but consider yourself "one of his homies"
7. If you were upset when Tech announced he was cutting his hair(if you actually cared, PLEASE take the man's dick out of your mouth)
8. If you have a strange music tattoo, a full wardrobe of Tech and Strange Music clothes, or if your conversations with friends always involves Tech's name even when his cd is not on...
9. If you send Nick numerous messages in a row asking him various questions about what's going on with Tech, (I've heard everything except for What's Up Nick, do you know what Tech had for lunch)
10. If you hold a personal grudge against Don Juan, just because him and Tech don't work together any more
11. (I remember this from an old post, maybe Nick can clarify this) Some one once said that Missy Elliot bit the reversal shit from Tech when she came out with Gossip Folks(whoever posted that one needs to remove Tech's penis from your mouth, you need to breathe)

If you are just a fan you can go on with your day.

If in any way my post offended you, you are on my list as a Tech N9ne dick rider.

Please note that I am a fan of Tech N9ne, as many of you are, but the Tech Dick Riding around here is getting out of control. I want Tech N9ne to blow up and go big like every one else, and I have all of his albums. I haven't been registered to the siccness for very long, but I've always came on here and looked to see what was getting talked about.

I just want everyone to know that if you keep swinging from this man's wang you are going to rip it off, and I'm sure that will really piss him off. He did a song to his own penis, so I'm sure that he doesn't want to lose it.

Aug 20, 2002
Scheiß auf euch verfluchte kleine Pisser die denken Ihr könntet uns ficken.Scheisse NEIN!!!

you said sum true shit,...but some "reasons" are pointless,unecessary and funny.....

....welcome as a member now,....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I'd Have To Agree, But Then Again, What Artist Doesnt Have Sum Fan Bungie Jumpin 4rm There Balls, With Out Haters Theres No Love, And Without No Love, Theres No Haters, Its A Salty One My Friend

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
brandonaliaz said:
You are a Tech N9ne Dick Rider If:

1. You think that Tech N9ne is the greatest rapper of all time(he can be your favorite, but not the greatest)
2. You refuse to believe that the second verse from slacker is half bit from Digital Underground and 2Pac's song I Get Around(Shock G's Verse) ...Just Face It...
3. Your idea of a good time is going places to hand out Tech N9ne flyers
4. You think you know more then Nick or Rob Rebeck about what's going on with Strange
5. (This is going to hurt some KC Rappers) If you payed Tech 5 G's to spit a verse on your song that he also spit on someone else's
6. If you have talked to Tech less then 3 times in your life but consider yourself "one of his homies"
7. If you were upset when Tech announced he was cutting his hair(if you actually cared, PLEASE take the man's dick out of your mouth)
8. If you have a strange music tattoo, a full wardrobe of Tech and Strange Music clothes, or if your conversations with friends always involves Tech's name even when his cd is not on...
9. If you send Nick numerous messages in a row asking him various questions about what's going on with Tech, (I've heard everything except for What's Up Nick, do you know what Tech had for lunch)
10. If you hold a personal grudge against Don Juan, just because him and Tech don't work together any more
11. (I remember this from an old post, maybe Nick can clarify this) Some one once said that Missy Elliot bit the reversal shit from Tech when she came out with Gossip Folks(whoever posted that one needs to remove Tech's penis from your mouth, you need to breathe)

If you are just a fan you can go on with your day.

If in any way my post offended you, you are on my list as a Tech N9ne dick rider.

Please note that I am a fan of Tech N9ne, as many of you are, but the Tech Dick Riding around here is getting out of control. I want Tech N9ne to blow up and go big like every one else, and I have all of his albums. I haven't been registered to the siccness for very long, but I've always came on here and looked to see what was getting talked about.

I just want everyone to know that if you keep swinging from this man's wang you are going to rip it off, and I'm sure that will really piss him off. He did a song to his own penis, so I'm sure that he doesn't want to lose it.

you just called about 75% of the people here dick riders..

maybe more than that..

Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
@JL - yeah i probably did.im suprised i havent got any pissed off messages already. by the way, i see you are working with law now. thats some tight shit. keep me informed on what's going on, and if you need some tracks for any mixtapes and shit get at me. i got you.

@Armen - its good to see that you can see my view and yeah i feel what you was sayin...

im ready for the hate mail....i know its comin'

Aug 18, 2002
LOL....that shits funny. I do though, believe cats already established in the industry take some of Tech's originality and put it to thier own use, knowing not many of their listeners even know who Tech is....but I'd agree with the rest. :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.