Yoc Influenced advertisement commercial

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
So you remember that shit, SMMWest? I know I'm not the only one who saw it back in the day. It was very low budget, but I still wanna see it again. Ya'll remember that little commercial for Master P's Ice Cream Man album, where it showed him serving shit out the trunk? lol It was just like that, pretty much. Just a short advertisement. Damn, I miss those days. There were a bunch of advertisements for local shit back then. Golden era.

SMMWest or Rusto, keep us posted on what ya'll can find out.
I don't remember the old Master P commercial, but I remember him, C-Murder and Silk the Shocker used to play basketball at the Pleasant Hill YMCA. Rick Armstrong over at Rock Bottom used to bust on those cats. Rick gots mad basketball skills and is dope on the golf course.

Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
I don't remember the old Master P commercial, but I remember him, C-Murder and Silk the Shocker used to play basketball at the Pleasant Hill YMCA. Rick Armstrong over at Rock Bottom used to bust on those cats. Rick gots mad basketball skills and is dope on the golf course.
Yeah, I know Rick. He golfs at my neighborhood golf course all the time. And we chop it up whenever I go into Rock Bottom.

Props: dalycity650