Yoc Influenced advertisement commercial

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
Did anyone happen to record that old commercial for Woodie's Yoc Influenced album? I'd like to see it again, if possible. Anyone remember it?

Back when Yoc Influenced was released. I remember seein it on TV on some local network. Shit, it might've been on 'CMC' or 'What's Happenin on the Eastside' for all I know. It was only like 30-45 seconds long. It showed Wood and some other fools in the Lark. Also showed the "Welcome to Antioch" sign on the freeway at the beginning. The song "Dirty Deeds" was playing during the whole thing. I'm tryin to peep it out again, but I can't find that shit anywhere.

Nov 2, 2002
oh shit, that would be a goldmine to find. I'd like to see that. Maybe we can contact whoever ran CMC to see if they have any leftover footage.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
That would be crazy to find, maaan the chances of finding that somewhere though? One tape, hella years ago, probably only aired a few times, thats some shit that would be DEEP in the archives, lol.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
It aired on both Whats Happening On The Eastside and The Music Network (think the Music Network was called something else back then).

Ron Hood at Underdog Records in Pittsburg should have that footage. James from Whats Happening On The Eastside passed away from Cancer a few years ago (R.I.P), but Ron Hood still has all of his old footage from his shows.

Mr. Ceza or maybe even Mars might be able to land their hands on old tapings from around that era.

Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
So you remember that shit, SMMWest? I know I'm not the only one who saw it back in the day. It was very low budget, but I still wanna see it again. Ya'll remember that little commercial for Master P's Ice Cream Man album, where it showed him serving shit out the trunk? lol It was just like that, pretty much. Just a short advertisement. Damn, I miss those days. There were a bunch of advertisements for local shit back then. Golden era.

SMMWest or Rusto, keep us posted on what ya'll can find out.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
It aired on both Whats Happening On The Eastside and The Music Network (think the Music Network was called something else back then).

Ron Hood at Underdog Records in Pittsburg should have that footage. James from Whats Happening On The Eastside passed away from Cancer a few years ago (R.I.P), but Ron Hood still has all of his old footage from his shows.

Mr. Ceza or maybe even Mars might be able to land their hands on old tapings from around that era.
I'm sure I can. Maybe he'll let me convert some old Wood shit and post it up.

Props: NorCal707E