Yo, Yall Niggas Knoccin Any San Diego Shit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
WHAT UP GANGSTA'S?D-MAK WHAT'S KLACKIN MY NIGGA?IM ON THE ROAD WIT XZIBIT RITE NOW, SO IM NOT SURE WHEN IM GONNA DROP THAT NEW RECORD.HOPEFULLY A NIGGA GET A MAJOR DEAL AND GO WORLD WIDE ON THESE MUTHAFUCKAS.I GOT 4 NEW GHETTO ASS MIX TAPES ABOUT TO DROP BACK TO BACK.CHECK WIT ME.WRONGKIND 4 LIFE.

Mar 15, 2003
YoUnG k9 said:
Cricet (Krown Kings was the Dopest Homie!)

whats this?
a lil Dago hip-hop history 4 ya homie, the Krown Kings was a group consisting of Criccet, VMF and L.A.Z. these 3 Dago dudes been puttin in work 4 years and rumour had it that them niggas Gangstered they way to rap for Hammer bacc in like 93 or 94 and dude signed them on the spot. I still got 2nd or 3rd generation dubs of some of they shit. but them niggas together was on some change the game shit bacc then cuzz wasn't nobody in Dago really mixing the gangsta shit with that Lyrical hip-hop kinda shit. I thought they was gonna do it for the city but shit didn't happen. don't know if it had to do with dude's bankruptcy or what, but they had heat though! Criccet is reppin E-Mortal Gang now (as far as rap crews) and baby Krown King is too, VMF still puttin it down on the mic and behind the boards, and I don't know what the fucc happened to that nigga L.A.Z. (I still bump his last Album from time to time though) I stay up on all my folks with this rap shit and have been since day one, that's why in my opinion they were the dopest together at the time, Cuzz that was the time period when wasn't too many niggas that was dope coming together like that in Dago. there it is there..

SD OG

Jul 6, 2002
Damu
Mackvillin
Cricet
Lil C´s
Big June

all that shit is hella tyte but Mr.Klack Klack himself Mitchy Slick is the best rapper in SD .. i hope that nigga hook up with Green Eyez would be cool 2 hear them 2 on a track

Feb 25, 2003
SD OG you no my potna MINK LOC or GISMO or LONNIE there from the east i lived in dago about to years ago shit is crackin. I stayed in Emerald hills By the Euclid Trolley stop

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: Re: Re: Yo, Yall Niggas Knoccin Any San Diego Shit...

San DIEgo OG said:

Yo we got heat homie, always had it, only thing is now we startin to get some shine off this rap shit. I remember when niggas in my city was dedicatin their life and heart to a craft (hip-hop) that wasn't trying to hear them and hatin ass niggas (Locally and surrounding cities) didn't help shit either, but it make a nigga feel good to C my niggas on both sides gettin some shine with this shit finally. It's been a long ass time coming. Stay workin niggas 61 9-To 5!! the blow-up is right around the corner, fa sho!

SDOG
What would you recommed me to pick up?
I'm always lookin for new shit and Diego rappers are gettin nothin but love in here.