Yo, Yall Niggas Knoccin Any San Diego Shit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mitchy Slick is a constant bump for me lately, wish I could hear more Ecay Uno, and every once in a while I'll bump some Jayo Felony

Mar 15, 2003
Yeah that niggas! Dat's what's up Gangstas, good lookin..

"619 in the muthaphuccin house
never lived here? then don't know what the fucc you talkin bout"- Devious

SD OG

Apr 25, 2002
Lil CS
Ecay Uno
Mitchy Slick
Smigg Dirtee
Irocc
Mackvillin
Damu
Cricet and Steve Vicious (VMF)

San Diego has nothin but heat, they got my support with the shit they are droppin!

Sep 13, 2002
mayne you know how dago do. shit most heated cats on earth livin down here.

that new cricet insane, the c.s. comp, dont even seem like one. more like a tight cd with alot of cats on it. most comps just filers.

mitchy mackvillin ecay contraband heated as fuck. big june shit to many to name nuttz break bread records in general.

everybody out here gettin they hustle on with this music thang. shit seen nuttz big june just the other day. this aint no we to good to just kick it shit. this some shit like the bay used to be and still is with some of the cats. like 40 out there sellin tapes out the trunk you know. some real personal shit.

everybody need to fuck with dago, and thats real.

May 17, 2002
Cant front on Mitchy, I was bumpin that when it first came out & niggas out here in denver was trippin!!! Now everbody barely gettin up on him, when I bought the CD when it was originally released, the motherfuckin source & xxl shoulda had him in it, instead they wait a year or so. Hey Mitch, when the new shit gonna drop??

Apr 25, 2002
they got more than mitch right now all i'm bumpin is cricet and lil cs dollars and sins and ghetto world soundtrack,new west comp waitin on ecay uno and 61916.

good thread.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
San DIEgo OG said:
Up in the Yay? Or is yall niggas just pretty much on some Yay area shit?
Holla...

SD OG
We listen to anything that's tight, no discrmination here playa!
Unless you're from the Weak Coast hahaha....

Seriously, I listen to anything that's tight but I'm not familiar with any Diego rappers.

Mar 15, 2003
Re: Re: Yo, Yall Niggas Knoccin Any San Diego Shit...

miggidy said:

We listen to anything that's tight, no discrmination here playa!
Unless you're from the Weak Coast hahaha....

Seriously, I listen to anything that's tight but I'm not familiar with any Diego rappers.

Yo we got heat homie, always had it, only thing is now we startin to get some shine off this rap shit. I remember when niggas in my city was dedicatin their life and heart to a craft (hip-hop) that wasn't trying to hear them and hatin ass niggas (Locally and surrounding cities) didn't help shit either, but it make a nigga feel good to C my niggas on both sides gettin some shine with this shit finally. It's been a long ass time coming. Stay workin niggas 61 9-To 5!! the blow-up is right around the corner, fa sho!

SDOG

Apr 25, 2002
thats whut i like even though it's in limited quantity in not in every city they make music like it is that heart right there i give them props for that.it's not a quick buck type thing it's quality product.