Yo son...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
He's a 41 year old father of 3 who lives in Diamond Bar, California... it would be pretty weird if he was still trying to rap about some gangsta shit at this point in his life.

While I'm not personally feeling his reggae music at all, I do understand that people grow up & move on... and it makes sense that after more than 20 years in the rap game he's at a different stage of his life & making a different style of music to reflect that.

Though... from the video, it kind of seems like he's appropriating the Rasta culture & making it somewhat gimmicky which is problematic. But... if he really spent all this time with the Rastafarian people and made this deep connection/life changing experience, hey. If he wants to be Snoop Lion & make reggae music good for him I guess.

Real talk, if he was still rapping about gangsta shit he'd be fake as fuck because he been stopped living that lifestyle, for like 2 decades lol.