Yo Musty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2004
Whats craccalatin folks?
What u been up to mayne. I'm still down for that collab. Is the album finished yet or is it still on? I been poppin flows like crazy. Been workin on some songs for a mixtape. Well gotta bounce. Holla bacc at me playa.

Jun 27, 2002
Yeah man we just got the van wrapped and ready to roll....we already did a quick tour in Oregon and Seattle washington...they was Lovin WWT out there....i mean to send your a WWT tshirt as well after we got em back....

MAD OG LOCO been sellin out shows all over Arizona and shit...he caught a case out in Wyoming but its nothin we just cant hit that city again...Laramie

the rest of the click been recording almost daily...we got Azn Hustla rippin shit in english and mandarin...Slowpoke the Don comin wit that Spanglish...he just did a track wit Turf talk....WWT got 11 songs done in 5 days....all heat...
Wiggaz wit Triggaz is gonna blow like neva befo....

So whats up man...Are you still down to roll with us for the rest of the tour...?