yo musty you should have them post WWT's new collab in the new sicness artist page.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2004
That would be hella dope man. I know since your a mod you should talk to some peeps and get em to do that. Maybe later you could even have em post my info on there when I drop some shit.

Jun 27, 2002
dont trip off the haters man, there hella people that are like 13-15 on here....lol

Yeah I already got the OK to have it posted in the Sicc Audio page,as well as having verses for sale in the Sicc Shop...just waitin till we got the audio done...When you ready?

Dec 8, 2004
Yeah I was talking to suspect the other day and he said he knows some cats around here with a studio and that me and him should get together sometime this week and go over there and record some shit for the album. I havent spoke with him in a few days so when I find out when this shit can happen I will let you know. I wanna get this shit crackin ASAP.

The bay is back and better than ever now that T-Bone the sav is in the rap picture. Ill make a name for the Northwest.

Hey that promo material would be tight. There are a lot of cats around here that would dig this WWT shit. I've had a few homies listen to my shit and theyll buy it.

I aint really trippin on the haters but lol @ the 13-15 shit.

Ill talk to u later about this shit. Peace mayne.

THE BAY IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!!!!!