Yelawolf - Love Story

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
I haven't liked anything from yelawolf in the last year or two. I thought radioactive was dope but he always bad mouths that album so I don't know what to think.

I listened to the first couple minutes, sounds dope.

I wish him and krit would've done that country cousins collab

Feb 28, 2008
YO that aint the album bro. STREAM/DOWNLOAD THE REAL THING HERE: [Album Leak] Yelawolf – Love Story (GroupRip) | UrbanLeakz

I thought this album was great!!! Def going to buy a physical copy. I can listen to the whole thing all the way through....I only skip the first track. I love how he blended and pulled influences from country and infused it with hip hop all throughout the whole thing.....Kinda how Kendrick did the same thing with jazz on TPAB.

Anyway I give this a solid 8.7/10 .... Def My favorite yelawolf album, the writing and singing is just too good.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2009
The album is dope. definitely buying it. Became a fan with Trunk Muzik , Radioactive was nice, didnt really like the last few mixtapes but his freestyles were cool. THis album definitely was worth the wait

Feb 28, 2008
never thought i'd see someone feel smugly superior for listening to yelawolf lol
Well I mean if you give it a chance and aren't quick to throw out cheap stereotypes you might just find that it has some quality song writing and overall is just a well made album.

Feb 28, 2008
so dude dont rap no more?

There is still rap on love story it just isn't as prominent on this album. His "trunk music" style is off of this album but he said he will still go back to it.

But overall I really dig this as an artistic endeavor for him......but then again I like his singing voice, I have since I heard his hook in "I run" by slim thug.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2002
Yelawolf going the Everlast route? He's the next Whitey Ford?

I still haven't got around to listening to enough of it to judge. Tennesse Love is a banger. But I've had that song for awhile now.

Feb 28, 2008
Yelawolf going the Everlast route? He's the next Whitey Ford?

I still haven't got around to listening to enough of it to judge. Tennesse Love is a banger. But I've had that song for awhile now.
If you like that song then I'd imagine you'd like the whole album. It really remind me of them old country/rock albums you could just let play through and the whole thing was good and every track had a certain vibe that just ties it all together,