Yeeeeeeeeee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2006
coke is coo if u drinkin 707 one time when you helle faded chop one down bet you gonna like it its not an everyday drug tho it aint that fun to do allll the time contrary to gas' beliefs i dont fuck with it all teh time

Feb 5, 2006
coke is coo if u drinkin 707 one time when you helle faded chop one down bet you gonna like it its not an everyday drug tho it aint that fun to do allll the time contrary to gas' beliefs i dont fuck with it all teh time

HAHA GAS MAKE U SOUND LIKE A KNOCK. I STICK WITH WEED, DRANK, THE OCCASIONAL THIZZ PILLS, AND SHROOMS. EVERYTIME IM AROUND MY OLDER PATNA HE GOT A LINE READY FOR ME. ONE DAY IMA FUCK AROUDN AND HIT THE SHIT. LOL

Jan 23, 2006
hell nah , niggas got me fucked up haha , didnt read the whole thread except the first 3 replys. i stacked my own paper for the whip, the only thing my mom is doin is cosignin my shit. im droppin 3500 of my own money for the down payment , and got the income for the note and that high ass fuck full coverage insurance

but on some other shit , aint no 07 or 08 models coo to me , mabye that 08 altima but fuck. oh yea my budget is like 20k