Yeeeeeeeeee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
If your not stealing your internet connection from a neighbor then you dont belong on a gangsta music website.
i did that when i didnt have internet at home.

then i got cable internet, and then got a wireless router..and put a password on my shit. :cheeky:

not my fault people are stupid. :rolleyes:

~k.

Aug 3, 2006
yep while he was slappin "da bumble" on his ipod talkin mannish and shit like "looka here weeble you gon give that internet woo wop or else imma doo pop your hlemet wit the musket ya smell me ooooooooooohhhh!"

Nov 14, 2002
<-------is stealing Internet service from neighbor right now...:devious:

i was payin 150 a month for cable and Internet service till my cousin came over with a laptop and his Internet came on...:paranoid:

-lights bulb lights up over my head:siccness:-

now im paying half of that and i still get the Internet ....:)

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
yep while he was slappin "da bumble" on his ipod talkin mannish and shit like "looka here weeble you gon give that internet woo wop or else imma doo pop your hlemet wit the musket ya smell me ooooooooooohhhh!"
LMFAO. Damn you guys are funny.

I did the same shit that KV did though, got cable and a wireless router and put a password on my shit.

Nov 20, 2005
^ the funny thing is that now that the people i used to leech off of have a password. over 2 years later and shit. LOL

~k.