YEA ITS SHORT....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2007
Make ya didn't work for me pimp. But I did listen to Rocketship.

The beat is nice and the dude singing on the hook made the song decent. First dude spitting is aight, he could redo his verse over, make it sound alil more polished. The singer gets the second verse and I thinks its coo. He has made the song so far, third verse. Another okay verse, overall I think this song would be eatten up by the latino community.

A local hit at the most, I don't see it being a commericial nation wide hit, but that just my opinion. Keep at it man, and keep pushing.

if you get the time hit my thread up, I make beats so if you need beats, I got some up for free download on my page @

www.soundclick.com/thugpoet510

late

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

WTF I PRESSED THAT LINK AND MY COMP. SHUT DOWN???? IM NOT FUCCKING WIT IT! YOU GET A "E" FOR EFFORT.

Apr 23, 2006
^^^^ not the link bro your comp is FUCKED UP lol

about the song tho idk it didnt stand out to me sounds like every other rapper from the bay who is tryin to make it
at least i can tell your workin with some quality shit tho not a $20 mic from fry's and shit
dont be afraid to break away from that mold
"open tab at the bar and im not payin the girls got it covered and im not even playin"
"so contagious fly like spaceships underage kid but i drink by the cases"
my favorite lines^^

Jan 19, 2006
^^^^ not the link bro your comp is FUCKED UP lol

about the song tho idk it didnt stand out to me sounds like every other rapper from the bay who is tryin to make it
at least i can tell your workin with some quality shit tho not a $20 mic from fry's and shit
dont be afraid to break away from that mold
"open tab at the bar and im not payin the girls got it covered and im not even playin"
"so contagious fly like spaceships underage kid but i drink by the cases"
my favorite lines^^
thanks mane
yea that song is kinda like every other out the bay i agree wit you on that but that aint the only thing juss to let you kno
thanks for the feed tho i appreciate it