Yall need to get that BLEGIT album asap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2005
bay album of the year even if it is a bit southern...only track i wasnt feelin was "friends" but i have a feeling it put that on there for a reason

its a knocka

Aug 25, 2005
Mr.Strike 1 said:
Yeah it is ok I guess. I really really wish they would go back to the Mobb sound they created back in the 90's.
yeah i like bila over mobb beats best BUT i think this is a pretty good sounding album, and it's something different. maybe this can win him some new fans

May 12, 2002
dope.st
It was a nice album, he reaches out to everyone with the different types of tracks and some radio shit (that one with Levitti is clean) but overall I was disappointed.

I hate hearing Bila over them slow South beats... put him on any other beat and he's a fuckin savage, but over them crunk beats he sounds like any other Down South cat.

Get High with Keak, Block 4 Life with Clyde Carson and them Lox cats, Trap Game, and Kill Somebody were the only tracks I played over again.

Kill Somebody prolly my favourite joint on the CD. Production let it down, all them damn Southern tracks, I pick anything up Bila get on but all his other albums better than this.

Aug 25, 2005
that's funny i thought bila sound pretty good over the southernish tracks

i've had guess who's back stuck on repeat
get high is off the chain

this is probably one of my fave bila albums

Aug 25, 2005
not really feelin it..."get high" with keak and harm, "guess whos back" with 40 and "block 4 life" with clyde & d-block are like 3 of my favorite songs of the year...but nothing else on the album even comes close to touching those 3...

Jan 6, 2003
TheWholeDamn said:
... over them crunk beats he sounds like any other Down South cat...
Oh no, not any more of my favorite rappers over crunk beats. I hate that shit. Are there many crunk tracks on the album?
Wish for the days of the mobb sound to come back. Where are Studio Ton and Stan the guitar man when you need them?

Dec 4, 2004
people need to realize it aint 96 anymore....want cats to stay in a timewarp

I think the album is hot, I love the spaced out type shit on Trap Game, Sick Wid It and Shady....he got somethin for everyone on here

Jun 16, 2005
i aint feelin it either......but just because it aint 96 no more dont mean you cant come with no more mobb shit just cause its 2005 and the hyphy shit is popular dont mean you have to do it

Jan 31, 2005
bela destroyes those south style beats he the mutha fuckin savage , i was gettin mad at the bay for a minute for not droppin nathin , but bela got a mutha fuckin classic also lil bruce and bay bridges got me goin dumb , i pop a miami dolphin 2nite yada