Ya'll Gotta See Dude Gets Knocked The F*ck Out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
^^^WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THAT WAS YOUR KID HE KICCED???

KO'd his ass.

Plus its not like the dad even knew that guy was retarded at the time he punched him, he just saw someone 10x his sons size kick him and he reacted before he knew what was going on. You can't fault him for that.

Being retarded doesn't give you a pass for kicking kids either.

May 9, 2002
^^^WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THAT WAS YOUR KID HE KICCED???
I dont know, i dont have kids.

KO'd his ass.

Plus its not like the dad even knew that guy was retarded at the time he punched him, he just saw someone 10x his sons size kick him and he reacted before he knew what was going on. You can't fault him for that.
Yes and no. I realize that the dad didnt even know the dude had a disability. You can clearly see the woman explaning to the dad what his condition is after he laid him out.

Being retarded doesn't give you a pass for kicking kids either.
Niether you nor I can make that call. For one, many people with mental retardation have the mental capacity of a child...much like the 4 year old he kicked. I am not saying the particular retarded person DID, but it is not uncommon. So yes, being retarded CAN give him a pass, probably becuase he doesnt knwo any better.

Would you knockout a kid for kicking your kid at a McDonalds??