Yall ever call AOL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2003
Well....I ain't got shit to do...so I thought i'd share a lil story that I gotta get off my chest....... :mad:

I've had aol for over 5 years now and I haven't been usin it for the past 3 now...I got High speed Comcast....so I let my sis use it in NY n she pays for it, now she got a business n she dont wan't it anymore so I called to cancel it, now this is prob my 3rd time callin this month, 1st time I called I didn't understand what was goin on, they told me i'd get a free month of aol, so i thought im gettin a free month and then its gonna disconnect, but NO, I get anotha bill next month, I was pissed tryin to get my money back but they kept bullshittin when I called back talkin to em, so then i called again n couldnt get my security question right, cuz they didnt ask me the first time, so I went over my shit n found it out... then I called again which was today n this fool was bein a BIG bitch, tryin to do whatever he could so I wouldnt cancel, tried that free month thing, gave me a 50% discount cuz i was "a long time user" tryin to tell me that they give mcafee and i dont have it...screamin...all typa shit....etc....and shit was PISSIN ME OFF!, I started screamin at this mufucka, I was like GO HEAD, gimme a year free! I still dont want it! can u disconnect my service...DAMN FOOL! then after 30 min of talkin n cussin n this fool bitchin, this bitch says ok wait on the line and i wait like an idiot for 15 min untill he disconnects it, then he picks up and says(in a angry mad moice)ok i've canceled your membership, have a nice day" and just hangs up rite away....ima report this lil bitch if he didnt disconnect my service, fool was bein a hoe.. :mad:

Any of yall had anything similar 2 this?.......

May 13, 2002
i have never finished a conversation with those fucks without screaming and hanging up.. dumb ass fuckin foreigners that only know certain words in the English language. im getting mad thinking about it, they fuckin piss me off

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
E I E I NO...Marco....Po No.......that commercial cracks me up. Doesn't have shit to do with this threaad, but I think David Spade is hilarious in those commercials.

Feb 27, 2004
Da6Footah said:
E I E I NO...Marco....Po No.......that commercial cracks me up. Doesn't have shit to do with this threaad, but I think David Spade is hilarious in those commercials.
niet, nunka!!. lmao

but yeah fuckin aol always does that shit to me. i've been trying to cancel their shit for months. bitches say the same shit all the time "we'll give u a month 4 free and if ur not satisfied call again" fuckin fags. i call again they say "you still have this month free, check out these features" im like i already called before now cancel my shit!!!! foo kept talkin so i hung up and i still have this shit

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Da6Footah said:

Yeah that commercial always has me rollin!

Sep 19, 2003
They have a "retention" department at AOL... They're hiring for it down here in Tucson. They get paid more than their other departments, and probably get bonuses or someshit for each customer that doesn't end up cancelling their service. I would never pay for AOL.

Sep 5, 2003
yea that mufucca ruined my day, if yall ever call n get a fool named steven wit a foriegn accent, clown on this bitch....he needs ta get a beat down.....i aint ever fuccin wit aol again...NEVER

Aug 1, 2004
WHEN I CANCELLED THEM THEN CALLED BACC TO MAKE SURE THEY ACTUALLY DID IT BEFORE MIDNIGHT, THEY HAD ME ON HOLD FOR 25 MINUTES WITH A LOUD ASS NOISE. LIKE THE ONE LLOYD MADE IN THE VAN ON DUMB & DUMBER.

Mar 15, 2005
yea i aint fucced wit GAY OL for years....that was one the reasons i left.....everytime id call for help too theyd always put me on hold sayin they switchin me to the right person to talk to and id always get disconnected....fucc them!!!

its Comcast Cable or SBC DSL for me now....never even had to call these folks at all in my last 2 years wit them.....

Sep 5, 2003
_bong_ said:
I don't understand.

If you sternly tell them that that you want to cancel your service NOW, how could they not? Sure they make some offers, but how can simply saying NO, THAT YOU REFUSE not work?
Its like you tell em u wanna cancel n they ask you questions....and then try to make it seem that aol is the answer to your question, its hard to explain, but they DO IT.

May 29, 2002
i canceled mine a few months ago. the first time I called and they insisted on giving me 2 free months, so i took cause it was already taking a long ass time. so when i call back in 2 months they tried to give me 3 free months and I just said politely "I dont need Aol anymore, i dont want anymore months free, just cancel it please" and after 5 minutes of the guy telling me why I "need" AOL, i just said "please I gotta go, just cancel it" and in another 5 minutes he did. overall i was on the phone a combined 45 minutes.

Jun 27, 2002
I HAD THAT SAME JOB AT AT&T/CELLONE, THE PERSON HAD TO SAY NOT 3-5 TIMNES BEFORE YOU LET THEM GO...HEY MARK YOU REMEMBER THE "SAVE TEAM"...HAHAHAHA

ITS HARD HEARIN NO 100 TIMES A DAY....THAT WHY I LEFT TELEMARKETING, BUT IT JUST GOT WORSE THERE...BUT I TALKED A FEW PEOPLE AROUND...AOL IS ONE OF THE WORST THOUGH...DONT EVERTRY THE CUSTOMER SVC TECH SUPPORT..ITS BASED IN INDIA AND THEY JUST READ ANSWERS OFF THE SCREEN THAT HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WITH YOUR QUESTIONS...