YALL COP THAT 50 CENT L.P.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
REALLY

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS ALBUM THEN YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR THE BULLSHIT FOR YEARS AND FAIL TO RECOGNIZE A REAL NINJA THAT IS GETTING HIS CHANCE TA BLOW THIS IS BEYOND RAP FOR 50 HE IS JUST VENTING HIS REAL LIFE ON HOT TRACKS.. GETTING BIG AS WE SPEAK ALL BECAUSE OF EM AND DRE' ONCE AGAIN....
IF YOU LIKE IT YOU WILL LIKE MY SHIT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE 50 YOU WILL LOVE MY SHIT..."PRODUCT OF DA GHETTO"-COMING SOON....

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Gettin' my copy on Monday,And uh...'In The Club' Is tight as fucc,Like Bammer said,Kid's who can't feel the beat when your actually IN A CLUB then somethin's wrong,It's the best tracc there playin' at the club's right about now by far.

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Purebred Hogg said:

SO basically youre sayin that you dont even care whos spittin...whata waste of a art form.In htat case...why dont i just start rappin...cmon now guy...you talkin old school...old school was all ABOUT lyrics...back in the days...even the gangsta rappers was at least bein creative...now its every mom,Dick & Harry thinkin they can spit a "flow"...garbage...its the reason muthafuckas like me are bumpin other forms of music...
You got it twisted sister.I don't want to listen to people use big words outta context because they have a thesauras handy.This is street music anyway you look at it.Don't nobody around here use all these big words to chop game.Maybe you should start rappin homie,because you only like about 4 artists on the planet Earth...lol.50 is raw anyway you look at it.Unique voice,dope production,and he will bombarde anybody in the industry.Just because he is'nt speaking in toungues or using Ivy League grammer,it should'nt be a turn off.Maybe rap is'nt for you!
Go cop that Norah Jones c.d. btw....shit is filthy.

May 10, 2002
BAMMER said:

You got it twisted sister.I don't want to listen to people use big words outta context because they have a thesauras handy.This is street music anyway you look at it.Don't nobody around here use all these big words to chop game.Maybe you should start rappin homie,because you only like about 4 artists on the planet Earth...lol.50 is raw anyway you look at it.Unique voice,dope production,and he will bombarde anybody in the industry.Just because he is'nt speaking in toungues or using Ivy League grammer,it should'nt be a turn off.Maybe rap is'nt for you!
Im picky about how my food is prepaired,im picky on how my shaving job is...therefore...im picky bout my music.Good lyrics has NOTHING to do with using big words.Its not what you say...its howyou say it.Thats what seperates MCs...from muthafuckas that rap.Theres a BIG difference.Just like theres a difference between and actual PRODUCER...and someone who just makes beats.So dont YOU get it twisted.My tastes have matured...GREATLY.Theres a select few artists i can still bump that i liked 5 years ago.And my tastes have grown to not be so biased.Shit,i been bumpin more East coast and mainstream shit in the last 3 months than any underground or even West coast shit PERIOD.Why?Cus they sayin the way i like...its not the same old "i shot a muthafucka/he was sucka".Cmon man...even if that line was over the dopest ol' school Mike Mosely beat ever...i STILL wouldnt bump it.Aint nobody gonna change my mind bout that.I told you once before...if i could write the shit that the artist is sayin...that artist is GARBAGE!!!!!!

P.S.Answer your fuckin phone sometime..you been MIA for the past week....Chris said to just give me the Seagram cd...he dont really want it...hit me.

May 10, 2002
Mr. Samos said:
Shut the fuck up allready! Blah blah blah blah blah, go get some exercise,arguing over some gay shit.

Go cop the album, its dope.
Who the fuck are you talkin to bro?You need to shut the fuck up and watch who the fuck your mouthin off to dog....that shit aint coo what so ever...

May 8, 2002
BAMMER said:

Couldnt agree more!!!

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Purebred Hogg said:

Who the fuck are you talkin to bro?You need to shut the fuck up and watch who the fuck your mouthin off to dog....that shit aint coo what so ever...
I wasn't mouthing off to anyone, your acting like a little child. Take your beef to PM, obviously nobody wants to see that shit in this thread.

May 10, 2002
Mr. Samos said:

I wasn't mouthing off to anyone, your acting like a little child. Take your beef to PM, obviously nobody wants to see that shit in this thread.
I dont appreciate you comin at ANYONE on here sideways...tellin someone to shut the fuck up???First off..Bammer is my homeboy..were havin a debate...so who the fuck said you should jump in and say anything???Your lil uncalled for antics can leave this forum...or i can make it happen...you choose...

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Purebred Hogg said:

I dont appreciate you comin at ANYONE on here sideways...tellin someone to shut the fuck up???First off..Bammer is my homeboy..were havin a debate...so who the fuck said you should jump in and say anything???Your lil uncalled for antics can leave this forum...or i can make it happen...you choose...
It wasn't directed at anyone, so do whatever you want. I really do not give a fuck.

GO COP DA ALBUM!

peace

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: STOP THA VIOLENCE

YOUNG KRIME said:
you should check some new peeps out
www.felony.net

'Mob With Freeze' is a cooh track, tha hook is only what i disliked about tha track, that dood signin is just plain annoyin, he needs to speed up tha singin process or somthin. which album is this cut gonna be on

'if you aint know, dont run your mouth fool'

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Re: Re: Re: Re: STOP THA VIOLENCE

Devilish Scheme said:

'Mob With Freeze' is a cooh track, tha hook is only what i disliked about tha track, that dood signin is just plain annoyin, he needs to speed up tha singin process or somthin. which album is this cut gonna be on

'if you aint know, dont run your mouth fool'
GOOD SHIT THAT SONG HAS BEEN RELEASED ON WELCOME TO MY CITY CHAPTER ONE AND ON FREEZE'S ALBUM CHECK OUR N/W HISTORY PAGE...IF YOU WANT A SAMPLE OF PRODUCT OF DA GHETTO HIT OUR GUEST BOOK UP WITH YA ADDY....
www.felony.net