YALL COP THAT 50 CENT L.P.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
IT'S REAL NICE THATS MY OPINION WHAT IZ YOURS????He iz very original that is what i love about it...Plus yall know he really gangsta that's why he calling JA-RULE AND MURDER INC. WANKSTA'S.......................IF YALL LIKE ORIGINALITY THEN ALSO CHECK YA PEEPS YOUNG KRIME'S DEBUT SOLO RELEASE "PRODUCT OF DA GHETTO" I'M TELLING YOU NOW THIS WILL BE A CLASSIC.........CHECK OUR SITE FOR INFO AND HIT UP OUR GUEST BOOK IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECIEVE A FREE SAMPLER OF THIS RELEASE........THANK GOD FOR 50 CENT AND NIGGAZ LIKE HIM KEEPIN IT REAL ON THE MAIN STREAM LEVEL DO YA THANG BOY......

May 13, 2002
www.fuckingbored.com
i just saw "in da club" video last night, he is a good example of what hip hop shouldnt be, i fucking wanna beat peoples asses when im walking down the street and there singing, go shorty, its ya birth day, we gon party......... its garbage, he sold out, now i know people will be like wtf he sold out just cause hes making money and hes famous?... but thats not it, i mean hes switched up his whole style, listen to be a gentleman then listen to in da club, see if u can peep a difference

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
fifty did not sell out... why because he has a commercial single? oh wow, cry me a river. you have to have one, that's the way the game is played. listen to the rest of the album... it's a fuckin' classic. that shit is way tight. you can't compare a radio friendly single against be a gentlemen. they're two different categories of music. the only style change he had was forced upon him when he got shot in the face and had to re learn how to rap. this album is straight fire, every track is dope from beginning to end, cop it before you knock it.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I wouldn't pay 50 cents for it, har har har

No, when I get motivated to actually drive to a record store and cop it, I will...Kinda busy tho

Fabulous is an example of gay hiphop, You say 50 cent switched up his style? Is he supposed to sound the same on each track? Catch my drift? lalala..

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
TriFe_206 said:
Iz it true that 50 got shot in his jaw. And thats why he raps wit his mouth closed????
naw he don't rap with his mouth closed... if you buy the CD you get this DVD with it that tells you about 50 and how he came up and talks about the beef with ja and how he got shot... dood got shot in the left cheek and the bullet took out part of his teeth, like his wisdom tooth ain't there, and his front tooth is fake so his style changed because sometimes his shit comes out jumbled. but that's part of the reason why I like it. i ain't ever heard a muthafucka mumble as well as him on the mic, lol.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
DuckSauce said:
i fucking wanna beat peoples asses when im walking down the street and there singing, go shorty, its ya birth day, we gon party.........

you must have major issues then....

"GO SHORTY, IT'S YA BIRTHDAY....WE GON PARTY LIKE IT'S YA BIRTHDAY...WE GON SIP BACARDI LIKE IT'S YA BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!"

:devious:

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
His album is dope as fuck. I bought it in Bellingham on my way back from BC yesterday. He is far from your typical mainstream artist. The album is thoroughly GANGSTA all the way through. But you do have to have a nice single to make it. Look at his first big hit Wanksta. That shit is super street. He deserves his props. His shit is like some early Death Row shit. It's street but it appeals to everyone. 50 holds it down.

May 4, 2002
I dont see what all the hype about this dude is I mean he has a dope rhymes style but his lyrics arent that
bangin I guess I just have to listen throught the album a couple more times...

DAK iller

May 8, 2002
I can honestly say the only track I'm not feelin is "21 questions" I don't know what it is butt that fuckin song gives me a headache. The rest of the CD is STRAIGHT HEAT.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
and...........

I think people are putting to much of an emphasis on lyrics these days aswell.I know that's the BIG THING these days,but some of us old school kats just want a dope beat with some realness behind it.Bump it,don't analyze it!

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
TRUE

The Miracle said:
His album is dope as fuck. I bought it in Bellingham on my way back from BC yesterday. He is far from your typical mainstream artist. The album is thoroughly GANGSTA all the way through. But you do have to have a nice single to make it. Look at his first big hit Wanksta. That shit is super street. He deserves his props. His shit is like some early Death Row shit. It's street but it appeals to everyone. 50 holds it down.
THATS REAL TALK...

May 10, 2002
BAMMER said:
and...........

I think people are putting to much of an emphasis on lyrics these days aswell.I know that's the BIG THING these days,but some of us old school kats just want a dope beat with some realness behind it.Bump it,don't analyze it!
SO basically youre sayin that you dont even care whos spittin...whata waste of a art form.In htat case...why dont i just start rappin...cmon now guy...you talkin old school...old school was all ABOUT lyrics...back in the days...even the gangsta rappers was at least bein creative...now its every mom,Dick & Harry thinkin they can spit a "flow"...garbage...its the reason muthafuckas like me are bumpin other forms of music...