YA`LL RAPPAZ ON HERE KILL ME!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
^^^^^ That's right. But I'd like to add sth from myself. If Wax won't respect his fans right here or even other people than he won't get any respect. There's no respect for him from me. I know he gives a fuck bout it and I give a fuck bout the commercial he's doin right here. For me it ain't nothin but posin "Who the fuck am I not". So, Wax stop boastin bout the dirt you've done, cause it ain't a thang to boast about.

Apr 25, 2002
MY 2 CENTS......I NEVER HEARD AN A WAX CD SO I CANNOT COMMENT ON HIS SKILL.....I CAN COMMENT ON THIS REALNESS IN RAP BUSINESS.....

MURDERIN SOMEONE OR BEING IN A GANG DOES NOT MAKE YOU REAL OR COOL.....IF YOU KILLED SOMEONE IN SELF DEFENSE,YOU'RE A SURVIVOR....IF YOU KILLED SOMEONE JUST TO DO IT OR GET A REP,YOU'RE A PUNK BITCH.....IF YOU'RE IN A GANG,YOU'RE MOST LIKELY SOMEONE WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM OR A FOLLOWER,NOT A LEADER.......

I'M A WHITE MAN FROM NASHVILLE,TN.....I BEEN THROUGH MORE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS THAN MOST OF THESE SO CALLED KILLERS,BANGERS,AND GANGSTERS.......I DIDNT LIVE AN EASY LIFE.....I GOT IT GOOD NOW WITH A GOOD JOB,WIFE AND A KID(WITH ONE MORE DUE IN A MONTH).....I,M TRYIN TO GET THIS RAP SHIT OFF THE GROUND.....I'VE HAD SETBACKS IN THE PAST MUSICALLY AND PERSONALLY......I COULD CARE LESS IF SOMEONE QUESTIONS MY CREDIBILITY(STREET OR OTHERWISE)....SOME OF US NEVER GOT CAUGHT BY THE COPS WHEN WE DID DIRT......IT AIN'T MY FAULT I'M SMARTER THAN MOST OF THE COMMON THUGS.

Dec 27, 2002
www.mybeatshop.com
"MURDERIN SOMEONE OR BEING IN A GANG DOES NOT MAKE YOU REAL OR COOL"

YEAH,BUT IT SHOWS YOUR DOWN AND BEING DOWN IS BEING REAL IN A WAY.BUT IT DEPENDS IF YOUR DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR FRIENDS ARE DOING IT, THEN YES YOUR ARE A PUNK BITCH. BUT IF YOUR IN A CERTAIN SITIUATION WHERE YOU HAVE TO LIVE A CERTAIN LIFESTYLE OR HAVE TO DO CERTAIN CRIMES (WHICH NOT EVERYONE HERE BE DOING CUZ THEY DON'T HAVE TO)THEN YES YOU ARE REAL AND YES SOME PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH CRIMES AND SOME DON'T BUT IF YOU TRULY REAL THEN IT'S OFTEN HARD FOR YOU TO GET OUT OF THESE LIFESTYLES.THIS WHO'S REAL & WHO AIN'T GET'S TRICKY SOMETIMES. YOU CAN SPEND ALL YOUR TIME BEING DA REALEST MUTHA FUCCKA IN THA GAME AND WON'T DO SHIT CUZ YOU END UP GOING TO THA PEN.OR YOU CAN END UP GOING TO THA TOP AND BE A SUPERSTAR BUT CAN'T GO BACK TO THA 'HOOD CUZ YOU AIN'T GOT ANY HOODS THAT WANT YOU CUZ YOU FAKE.VERY FEW PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO DO BOTH AT THA SAME TIME, BEING REAL AND COMPLETING GOALS. THAT'S WHY THERE'S SO MANY FAKES IT'S EASIER TO BULLSHIT YOUR WAY TO THA TOP.I RATHER DO A TRACK WITH SOMEONE WHO'LL BE REAL ABOUT WHERE THEY FROM AND SHOW ME WHUT THERE ABOUT, AND AIN'T ASHAMED OF THE LIFE THEY LEAD BUT NOT BRAGGING ABOUT ETHEIR.

I'VE HEARD A-WAX SHIT BEFORE I GIVE THAT SHIT PROPS, I THINK THE ALBUM WAS SAVAGE TIMES<<<<< I THINK<<<<<I KNOW IT'S OLD BUT THAT SHIT STILL A SOLID ALBUM.

May 4, 2002
i havnt heared any of your albums a-wax, u seem down. shake the haters n the fakers! ill pick up an album at backdoor records n see what kinda heat u spittin'.

Apr 25, 2002
WHO ELSE SEE THIS LIKE ME?--------THA REAL KATS,THA THUGZ,THA GANGSTAZ.....they FEEL ME and GIVE ME GOOD FEEDBACK!!!!I LOVE YA`LL MUTHAFUCKAZ FOR THAT!!!!I RAP FOR YA`LL!!!!-------THA SUCKAZ,THA ONES WHO NEVER HAD THA HEART TO DO DIRT,THA ONES WHO ARE SO AFRAID OF PRISON THEY DONT J-WALK,THA ONES WHO HATE on THA REAL.........I RAP ABOUT YA`LL!!!!U REAL....THAT`S 4 YA`LL!!!!FRUM ME!!!!--------HERES A LIL INSIGHT INTO MY MIND...IN PRISON,GAURDS/C.O.`S WERE JUST LIKE YOU SUCKAZ BAD MOUTHIN` ME IN THIS THREAD.YOU HATE ME BECAUSE I REPRESENT WHAT YOU AINT,REAL!!!! GAURDS IN PRISON WILL TALK SHIT TO THA BIGGEST BADDEST MUTHAFUCKA IN THERE WHEN HE`S IN HIS PRISON,BUT IF THEY SAW HIM ON THA STREETS?????---YA`LL IS LIKE C.O.`S....I HATE YA`LL FAGGOTS!!!!I AM A CONVICT---THERES ALOT OF US OUT THERE TOO,SO KEEP YOUR MOUTH IN CHECK WHEN YOUR OFF-LINE YOU MARKS!!!!-----P.S. ANYONE ELSE NOTISE HOW MY THREAD TITLE ATTRACTED ALL THESE SUCKAZ WHO WOULD NORMALLY NEVER POST ON MY THREADZ?STRUCK A NERVE DEEP HUH?THEY EVEN ADMIT THEY "GET EMOTIONAL" WHEN I TALK SHIT!BITCHES...

May 21, 2002
yo who ever said a-wax sounds like the jacka is trippin. jacka is sicc but he spits with little emotion an a-wax spits the real with heated emotion. both are ill and wax i jus relate to ur shit cuz im from the burg and my brother is up in the pin fightin a case that will lock him up for 25 with an L. yo stay up homie.

-one

May 29, 2002
sup wax that shit drop today at rock bottom or da underdeezy, Do you still have fools slangin them out the trunk, cuz i remember Able was slangin them, and also some whiteboy who said he was your folks I think his name was scott he live out in the burg he went de la salle. My football nigs took me to his spot.

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
id rather have a roof over my wifes head & food in my mothers stomach then to have a reputation as being real in the streets. Call that fake, but i beleave the man who rides alone and handles buisness for himeself and his loved ones is the realest type of nigga alive. I served time behind bars for petty shit and weapon charges, but what did that get me? - a step closer to Failure. I dont pretend to be shit that im not, im not a murderer but i will kill if you make me. I beleave it takes alot more heart to put your fist to a niggaz jaw bone, then it does to put a bullet threw his rib cage. Real niggaz scrap untill they knuccles bleed, Bitchs pop pistols and snitch out they homies

This post was not directed at anyone i saw a post saying REAL NIGGAZ SHOOT PEOPLE. this is just my opinion on the subject

Real 2 Real

Royalty

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Da Mac J-MacDoe said:
All I care about is the fuckin' music. I don't think it matters how many times you've been to jail or not or if you haven't done shit! I'm just speakin' in general right now. This is what's wrong with the Bay rap industry everyone dissin' each other and bringin' each other down. Man it fuckin' disappoints me. Artists should just rap and care about their own music and represent where they're from, what they do, and not care about the next rapper.
Da Mac, I don't know if you own a Wax cd or what,but these kats who have done time,and have been through trials and tribulations just seem to spit with more emotion.When Wax raps you can feel the pain,the happiness,the anger...it just comes out real.I don't think real means fuckin people up,or doin major dirt,but more or less means you've been through the struggle,you really lived that life.Struggles.Me personally,I like to get mad when I listen to music,or be sad,or cry....whatever.Wax is blessed with that ability because he's real about his shit.It's like your average joe rapper is on some pre-season shit(no emotion)and your dope rappers are on some game 7 shit(goosebumps),that's my shit.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
BAMMER said:

these kats who have done time,and have been through trials and tribulations just seem to spit with more emotion.When Wax raps you can feel the pain,the happiness,the anger...it just comes out real.I don't think real means fuckin people up,or doin major dirt,but more or less means you've been through the struggle,you really lived that life.Struggles.Me personally,I like to get mad when I listen to music,or be sad,or cry....whatever.Wax is blessed with that ability because he's real about his shit.It's like your average joe rapper is on some pre-season shit(no emotion)and your dope rappers are on some game 7 shit(goosebumps),that's my shit.
On point Bammer! Wax, keep it movin'. I'm feelin' you on the C.O. analogy you gave to. I seen one post also when you said somethin' like "you can say what you want to somebody now because they ain't a C.O. and can't put you in the hole". I felt that shit. On my first album when I was fresh out I got into with this punk ass manager of one of the Sam Goody's, and he was way out on how he spoke to me, and in the bac of my mind I was on some if I talk bacc a nigga is goin' to the hole shit, then I realized I'm out now and he can't do shit to me as long as I don't touch him, and smashed on him verbally. Oh yeah, I really felt that one line when you said "no more waitin to they call my unit to the chow hall". You hit it on the nose with that shit! A nigga used to hate that shit, especially if we was last. Keep it movin' though dog. 1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

Jun 28, 2002
a-wax = first off I'm gonna take it like you were talking to me! I think you got that comment about rapper listening to to much rap music from me. I've been on this site and the net alot longer then you homeboy talking shit and keeping it real. No you trying to start up trouble with fellow rapper is the type of shit that gets niggas murdered. But I heard you wasn't even a nigga so that word should stay the fuck out your mouth. Now I aint mad at you you just stating your case, but nobody and I mean nobody gives a fuck about your rap sheet and you spreading all your info over the cpu. Niggas aint gotta prove how hard they are by telling people about they cases shit every nigga I damn near know got fucken cases so i must say to you SO FUCKEN WHAT!

nOW THE REASON I'M RESPONDING TO YOU IS BECAUSE YOU SAY PEOPLE POSTING THE SAME OPINIONS AS YOU LET MUTHAFUCKAS RIDING YOUR o.g NUTS lol

i have noticed that me and you have stated the same issues on a few occassions and you who post some shit before and some after me.

Now if you mad how a real NIGGA tells you where you wrong at then so be it. But I suggest to you that you keep this shit musical I can see you got alot of hustle in you and really want this music thing to happen right and that I respect! With that said you should show the same respect for your fellow artist. i know you may be flustered and frastruated by your career or the state of the industry in the westcoast! I understand and take no true offense about the above comments. Now if you take offense to mine please save them for when you see me or hit me up and we can talk about them.

Either way works for me homie, I rap for the love of the music but what you talking I definitely live and like you (I HOPE) I'm trying to get above that and change my hustle.

So voice your opinion in person to these so-called rappers or in your music which is your form of exppression!

Other then that I see you as this dude on the internet trying to impress people who give a fuck about how hard you say you are.

1 Love homie

I hope you feeling me, if not then so be it!

Tre-8

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:

Da Mac, I don't know if you own a Wax cd or what,but these kats who have done time,and have been through trials and tribulations just seem to spit with more emotion.When Wax raps you can feel the pain,the happiness,the anger...it just comes out real.I don't think real means fuckin people up,or doin major dirt,but more or less means you've been through the struggle,you really lived that life.Struggles.Me personally,I like to get mad when I listen to music,or be sad,or cry....whatever.Wax is blessed with that ability because he's real about his shit.It's like your average joe rapper is on some pre-season shit(no emotion)and your dope rappers are on some game 7 shit(goosebumps),that's my shit.
shit i was bout to type out my own post but ima co sign this... bammer was on point...

and ta the cat talkin bout theres no way 65'gz could be top 3 of the year... ta each his own i guess cuz fuck that shits top 3 easy ta me... mainstream or bay shit it dont matter theres too much heat and realness on that album ta look past..

Jul 7, 2002
cdbaby.com
tre-8.... feelin u to the mothafuckin fullest man..thas all i gotta say... i can believe a nigga said murderin niggas and robbin niggas is being real...this is sthe sad state that cats be in nowadays... aint no comin back once oyu gon.. i wish cats would stop jockin that murder shit like its cute..cuzz it aint..and a muthafucka takin his career to another level dont necessarily equate him to being fake..thas a smart muthafucka..everybody struggles in some way or another in and out of music

Apr 25, 2002
A-WAX C-LIM HITTAZ WIT SPITTAZ---VOL.1 coming soon TRE-8 ,YOU BITIN` ON BAIT THAT WASN`T MEANT FOR YOU.....THEN AGAIN I GUESS IT TOOK YOU OUT THA CLOSET.DON`T FORGET TO REMIND ME ABOUT YOUR STUPID ASS COMMENTS YOU MADE ON HERE WHEN YOU SEE ME,BECAUSE I REALLY AIN`T FEELIN` YOU.(IF YOU GOT A OUNCE OF REAL IN YOU LEAVE IT AT THAT)

Apr 25, 2002
LIL C.S.----MAN,I WAS JUST OUT IN DAGO TOO!!!MITCHY SLICK WAS OUT OF TOWN,I WAS WITH JACKA FOR A MINUTE BUT WE AINT HIT NO LABS,WE WAS DOWN TOWN .I`M GOIN` BACK OUT THERE IN A FEW WEEKS,I`LL HIT U.1

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
AIGHT MAN I BOUTS TO LET THE CAT OUT THE BAG MAN. I KILLED LIKE 3 MA FUCKAZ LAST NIGHT MAN ...AH GOT LIKE 2 STRIKES N SHIT... 2 CASES PENDING... STILL SWINGIN FOR THE FENCES THO..UH 8 GUNS... ALL DIRTY FEEL ME... LIKE 12 PARKING TICKETS AND AN ALBUM DROPPIN TUESDAY!!! I GET A G EVERYTIME I BREATHE ON THE MIC BUT...BUT WE GONNA HAVE TO DO IT OVER THE PHONE CUZ YA BOYS ON HOUSE ARREST.
SUPPORT A "REAL THUG" I GOT 6 KIDS TA FEED.

JUST PULLIN YA CHAIN WAX... LET ME GUESS NEXT ALBUMS ENTITLED: A WAX "THA PUPPET MASTER" HA HA DO YOU THANG DOGGIE I AINT MAD AT YA.