YA`LL RAPPAZ ON HERE KILL ME!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
3xLaZY said:

if youre saying that you have to be killing muthafuckers and dodging cops to be a credible rapper, then I disagree with you wholeheartedly. I think what youre saying, is dont spit the killer shit- unless u can back it up. I agree with that.

Yup.......Exactly, I hope thats what he meant.......

And yo WAX, U makin a statement against all these rappers or certain individuals? Call out some names already.......lol

May 5, 2002
A- WAX......HE REALLY HAS WARRANTS IN 3 STATES.....A-WAX......HE WAS REALLY CHARGED WITH 1ST DEGREE MUDER WHEN HE WAS 3 MONTHS INTO HIS 16TH B-DAY.......
WOW, congratulations I'm really impressed with your accomplishments....

::walks out of thread thinking who the fuck is a-wax::

B

Bosko

I actually heard A-Wax's album while I was with Cool Nutz in Portland. He has some fire on the Jordan Briefcase album. Cool Nutz has been bumpin that shit for a minute now. I wish you the best bro. Don't let cats get you down. Do you, and keep shit movin.

Apr 25, 2002
BOSKO!!!!I`M A FAN OF YOUR MUSICK FOLKZ.ACTUALLY,I USED THA POP LOCKIN BEAT ON MY MIXTAPE.I THOUGHT SNOOP N THEM AINT RIP IT RIGHT,HOPE U AINT TRIPPIN`.I PLAN ON BRINGIN` SOME LOOT YOU WAY IN THA NEAR FUTURE ANYWAY.COOL NUTS TOO.EVERYBODY ELSE.....I CANT CALL OUT NAMEZ YET,JUST WANT PEOPLE 2 KNOW I NOTICE.

Jun 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
I am a consumer not an artist. I gotta say that A-Wax does bring heat to the mic, but I've heard some other kats on here that can flow too. It might not be that killa shit, but it's fuckin' tight. All I care about is tight rhymes and as long as your true to your life on the mic. I've heard killa music and just regular shit. Just talk about your own life, don't fake it, and don't try and get rich off someone else. To agree with Wax though there are alotta fake ass fucks on here and you know who you are. Put down the mic and listen to the music instead of make it! Bay rap is goin' way down hill and it's disappointing. We can't even stand close to our past! How 'bout start puttin' quality time into the music! There are some tight ass rappers from the Bay, but the shitty ones are everywhere. Take it from a costumer.

Apr 25, 2002
i dont care about what u done on the streets, but the music speaks for itself Wax is shittin on all these cats on the boards. all of them....

if you dont know who Wax is quit sleepin cuz i guarantee u become a fan

Apr 25, 2002
From the 2 albums i got of A-wax. he hasn't dropped soft yet... Always hard... inspires me to write... i know i got a lot to learn in the rap game, but i know good music when i hear it.... Beats, Lyrics and Hustle.. wax got it all... wish ya best luck mayne.... and did you ever send your cd's to those record labels you were trying to get at?... j/w if anything went down w/ them?

keep doin ya thang, still need to get in contact w/ you for the Wax Fase and mixtape cd....

or can ya post a addy and amount..

holla.

Apr 26, 2002
No beef Just real talk

hahahahahaha.... So many thugs and so lil heart on these damn boards... so many soldiers and so few stripes.. its funny that when i do shows.. like the siccness tour.. which i aint dissin or nuttin... but i notice the crowd compared to.. The mac Dre / yuk show.. the difference is.. I never see the same faces at the same shows.. I see a bunch of wanna be savages at the siccness shows... but where ya'll at when you surrounded by savages from every direction.. real head bussa'z.. i go to shows like that prayin the softies be eazy and not git to drunkl so we dont have no funk.. i didnt see hardly if any promo from the siccness show at the Mac Dre show.. whers was these hard ass MC's then, where was you savages...LMao... i aint trippin on these boars.. this shyt is comedy.. alot of muthafuccaz have shyt to say but never approach.. when i step on stage I say my name so you know who I am, even after announced... but i never git that ill shyt cats was poppin on the board.... so I think my point has been made.. and I wanna say wassup to one of the cool muthafuccaz on the board.. sydal.. holla at me dog... i got 16 fa ya

May 21, 2002
ya wax has yet to come weak and he speaks real shit on every album. also he throws it down for the P I double. overrall this cat is straight knock.

Apr 25, 2002
YO--HERES THA REAL...WATCH ME CHANGE THA WAY EVERYONE LOOKZ @THA GAME!I ALREADY HAVE THA CONCEPT,IT`S IN MOTION AND NOBODY IS GONNA KNOW TILL IT`S TOO LATE.EVERYONE WILL FOLLOW MY LEAD AND I WILL STILL MOST LIKELY GET 0% CREDIT,BUT THA RAP GAME WILL BE FOLLOWING A-WAX`S LEAD VERY SOON.WHY SHOULD I CALL OUT NAMES?I TOLD MUTHAFUCKAZ I`M GOIN` AFTER JAY-Z!!!!!!I GOT THA B.O.K. FOR NON-PLATINUM ARTISTS,I`LL HANDLE THA PATINUM ONES PERSONALLY.I`M ESTABLISHED 4 ALBUMZ DEEP IN THA GAME AZ OF TUESDAY AND I CAN SLUR A RAP BETTER THAN MOST RAPPAZ CAN RAP!!!WHY WOULD I SAY NAMEZ OF RAPPAZ THAT CANT EVEN COMPETE WITH ME OUTSIDE THEY OWN MINDZ?TO HELP THEM????HMMMMMM......(AZ I STATED ABOVE,YALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE....JUST WANT YALL 2 KNOW I KNOW & IT REALLY AINT DARK OUTSIDE,THATS MY SHADOW APPROACHIN...)

Jan 23, 2003
A-WAX keep coming with some heataz!!, make sure to send some copies of your next cds down to Fresno, seen the covers in tha new Murder Dog.
For You Cats aint knowing about A-WAX get out from under that Rock.

Nov 14, 2002
I REALLY FEEL YOU WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT THOSE FAKE NONRAPPIN ASS WANNA BE HARD CORE BUT NEVER WENT TO JAIL ASS PUNKS OUT THERE. IT REALLY KILLS ME WHEN I HEAR SOME SONGS FROM LOCAL TALENT AND IT JUST BE SOME BULLSHIT. ITS LIKE MOST RAPPERS FOCUS ON THE MONEY AND TRY TO COPY THE HOT RAPPER INSTEAD DOIN THEY OWN SHIT!!! (DO YOU!!!!) TRY TO DO SOMETHING NOBODY DONE OR SAID BEFORE. TRY TO BE A STANDOUT. STOP FUCKIN FOLLOWING THE HOT RAPPER OR PRODUCER AND DO YOU!!!!!!!!!-----BIG CHILL------KILLA VALLEY ARTIST------P.S. MY NEW SHIT IS ON THE WAY.....IF YOU TIRED OF THE SAME OL BULLSHIT RAP, BIG CHILL IS THE NAME,AND I AM COMMIN TO CHANGE THE GAME.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i'm proud of you... charged with 1st Degree Murder at 16 =)

I got sent to Juvy for theft when 16!

now what does this have to do with music though? or are you just trying to brag about your ignorance?