ya boy vs locksmith

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DaSlimReaper

That 100 Bars shit was tight, but he just ain't fuckin with Lock. I still say that Ya Boy is hella overrated.

Mar 1, 2006
who gives a fuck..... that nigga lock might be better but his pockets are empty. ya boy makin his money regardless. if they where 2 battle at the end of the day ya boy always comes out the winner. real talk

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSlimReaper
I usually dont' pm people on here, but this shit is weird. How did you come across that info? That's all I want to know. you almost got your facts right as if you know me, except this isn't Josh! It's his older brother, Josh is 16, I'm 21. My name is BJ.All bullshit aside though, ain't no body beefin with you over no petty internet bullshit about people's cities, I'm just annoying, I'm like that in person. Teach me how to do that shit, that was tight,

His response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllCity Cinemas
hah i aint beefin, its just internet shit it cant be taken seriously, i was just showin how easy it is to get peoples info dont take but 2 months to do. I dedicated a lot of time and effort into this, and now I've got you, hahaha. but it's coo tho

^Hahahahahaha! Get a life white boy...

HAHAHHAHA WOW THIS GUY IS HILARIOUS.....I READ THE ORIGINAL PM'S DASLIMREAPER CHANGED MIKES MESSAGE WAY UP HAHAHHAHA WOW YOU REALLY ARE A QUEER.....POST THE REAL MESSAGE SCARY ASS BITCH.......HHAHAHAHA DASLIMREAPER IS HELLA FAKE..

Apr 28, 2006
i would also have to agree that locksmith can take ya boy i mean his word play and punchlines are crucial!!!!!!! even if his freestyles were prewritten he smashed people in n.y. locksmith is one of the best in my opinion

Nov 5, 2004
I've never seen Ya Boy battle rap, so by default I go with Locksmith. I woulda picked Lock anyway, seeing as how he pretty much won that mtv battle.