YA BOY!!! Signed deal with Freeway Ricky Ross Freeway Records/Interscope

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
I COULD SEE GOIN INTO BIZZNESS WIT SOMEONE WHO WAS SUCCESFULL AN HAS MONEY TO BAC WHAT UR DOIN!!
i dont know all of Ricky Ross story but didnt he have money cause he was a big drug dealer? he's only known in hip hop cause of Rick Ross the rapper. that the only reason i know about him anyway.

Feb 2, 2005
yeah remember in the 90's when the san jose reporter came out wit the story how the cia was financen wars wit crack money?? he was the dealer maken a couple million a day!!! alledgedly!! lol!! he has no baccground n music that i know of but combine his $$$ wit some music peoples knowledge n u might have somethin!! ie death row!!!

ITS CHILL SCRILL BABY!!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
why does it seem like every week Ya boy or some other Bay artist is singing a deal with somebody... and we never hear anything about it ever again???

Apr 7, 2004
You mean legit because the email worked or legit because she asked for $50? I have interned for many record labels and studios and NOBODY charges to sit with you or check out your stuff. I mean you pay in the long run, but that sounds suspicious.
I never said I was going to send my music in lol... Dudes said she didn't get back with him so maybe the email wasn't legit. I was just letting dude know it was legit the email not the hustle they had going on.

Apr 8, 2004
because that someone happens to be in a business and personal relationship with wendy day. the most powerful indie lady in the game period. and probably more powerful than 70% of the industry on any given day. google her.
LOL I know who she is dude. Still doesn't sound like a brilliant move. Up until last month Freeway Rick was listening to music on cassette tapes and still didn't know what the big hype about this "Internet" thing was.

Feb 15, 2008
LOL I know who she is dude. Still doesn't sound like a brilliant move. Up until last month Freeway Rick was listening to music on cassette tapes and still didn't know what the big hype about this "Internet" thing was.
Crazy man my folks got i phones i pods and everything else and there no where near the boss that freeway rick ross was inside the pen.

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
@Chinese Mike, Freeway had a computer, Cell phone and somewhat of an office while in the pen...Actually he probaly had all the technology before we did. And trust me, it's the best move that anyone can make now days...TRUST ME FOLKS!!!!!!!