Ya Boy best rapper in the bay right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ya boy best rapper in bay right now?

• hell fucking yeah

Votes: 68 37.2%
  • naw, like him but think someone else is better

Votes: 72 39.3%
  • fuck no

Votes: 43 23.5%

• Total voters
Jan 23, 2004
i voted no, i think he's dope as fuck and has solid flow, but i think a-wax is better IMO, if i see wax or husalah on the album, i gotta hear it, if ya boy's on i aint really trippen on it, i aint hus got lyrics but he has the swag that im feelin

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
Ya Boy comes sick with the punchlines, and he's got a cool flow, but the thing thats missing for me is variety in subject matter. Too much gun talk in my opinion.

I think that Jacka is the best rapper in the bay right now....him and messy marv are my favorites.

May 17, 2006
Ya Boy is fire, he's one of the top in the bay. To say the best, maybe... it all depends on the person. Right now I'd have to say it's between him and Clyde Carson with the flows to be considered by others outside the bay. Kaz sick too, but seems Clyde Carson makin more moves.

Feb 5, 2005

TOO MANY TO SAY WHO IZ DA BEST...

BUT HE IZ DEFINITELY A TOP CONTENDER...

SKILL, FLOW, DELIVERY, LYRICz, GOOD CONCEPTz & HEz CREATIVE...

I ALWAYz LOOK FORWARD TO MORE SHIT FRUM HIM...

- GEEzUz

May 7, 2005
who cares bout age what he lacked on rookie of the year he's got now he learned hella shit from down in la from bein around game and shit and dude got best delivery or one of the best out anywhere and he definetly top 3 in the bay for lyrics so wait til his cd drops and c what happens

Aug 24, 2006
707Dizz707 said:
no, but from what dude said, i take his shit serious enough - plus he's got l.a. and the bay ridin for him? he's got the west locked - he just needs a real big single to drop.

well said. he been raw ever since i first heard him on 16's wit me.. ever since then i been a fan of his music... i think he the best right now as far as on the verge of gettin a good record deal.

Aug 9, 2006
its all personal prefrence....if you want to say "best" as in most likely to blow up int he mainstream i might have to agree....but theres a lot of talent in the bay that can put out a hot single and take the nation by storm

Apr 25, 2005
Ya Boy aint the best at this point, but between him and Clyde Carson I think have the most potential and are the future of the Bay. I stil got Yuk, 40, and Mess before Ya Boy right now.