Ya Boy best rapper in the bay right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ya boy best rapper in bay right now?

• hell fucking yeah

Votes: 68 37.2%
  • naw, like him but think someone else is better

Votes: 72 39.3%
  • fuck no

Votes: 43 23.5%

• Total voters
Aug 7, 2006
he just put out one of the best mixtapes ive ever heard and he is one of the few rappers from the bay that i can take seriously. he is young but he has the best voice and flow in my opinion and will do it big with a major deal.

Mar 30, 2006
Tell Him To Come back to the BAY....WE DONT HEAR HIS NEW SHIT ON THE RADIO OUT HERE with the exception of him doing some late night shit with BOX KEV..IT aint on rotation like when he was on done deal

Feb 12, 2006
no, but from what dude said, i take his shit serious enough - plus he's got l.a. and the bay ridin for him? he's got the west locked - he just needs a real big single to drop.

Jan 20, 2007
if ppl outside the bay herd ya boy...wow...then ppl wouldnt think that the only thing we rap about is HYPHY and GO DUMB and all that...ya boy is tha TRUTH hahahah nah buh he is the best lyricist. him and jacka are the best rappers in my opinion.there both real and straight foward..jus can wait 4 tear gas.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Ya Boy is cool but comon hes not that great, hes got alot of potential though since the dude is what 19-20

Quinn
Yuk
all of The Mob Figz

etc etc are coming tighter than him besides mixtapes are mixtapes, 90% of the people i know said they liked his mixtape better than his actual album. thats no good

Aug 7, 2006
jayda650 said:
Ya Boy is cool but comon hes not that great, hes got alot of potential though since the dude is what 19-20

Quinn
Yuk
all of The Mob Figz

etc etc are coming tighter than him besides mixtapes are mixtapes, 90% of the people i know said they liked his mixtape better than his actual album. thats no good
i believe hes 22. and yes i think i made an overstatement cuz yukmouth and the mob figaz are my other favorites. and just cuz most think that the mixtape was better that doesnt mean anything. his lyrics are even better now and plus when he released Rookie of the Year he couldnt even drink legally.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
for those of u who say he's not the best, feel free to post who u think is the best. i think he's one of the best in the game right now. there are plenty of tight rappers in the bay, e-40, b-legit, yuk, ap9, young dru, messy, fab, balance, and i'm proud of all of em and i'm glad that everyone of them including YA BOY, rep the bay the way they do. we got tons of talent

Mar 13, 2005
dj pimp said:
for those of u who say he's not the best, feel free to post who u think is the best. i think he's one of the best in the game right now. there are plenty of tight rappers in the bay, e-40, b-legit, yuk, ap9, young dru, messy, fab, balance, and i'm proud of all of em and i'm glad that everyone of them including YA BOY, rep the bay the way they do. we got tons of talent
One thing ya boy can improve on is CONTENT he is the typical punchline rapper he cant really hold a subject its harder for a rapper to come lyrical while sticking to a subject.

May 5, 2002
i voted, hell no.

u cant win fame off of mixtapes im sorry.
If he had so much heat the way everybody is always sayin then he woulda been dropped a real cd not 20,000 mixtapes.

Right now the cat im feelin the most is J-Stalin!
had only a few SOLID ass mixtapes and a real SOLID CD. didnt water it down. Didnt test the market with hella mixtapes. Didnt rhyme over other ppl's beats too much to sound good. Dont get me wrong it does show his abilities but it doesnt show his ability to be innovative and novel.