Y-Dresta Sighting! Lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
DJ Coma said:
I disagree. I personally don't think his music is bad at all. His production sounds WAY more professional than most of these cats that are "legends" in northern cali. As for his raps, there is a lot of bad rap out there, and a lot of mediocre rap. I would say his shit is above average. Then again average these days in rap ain't good. Still you guys making him out to be fuckin Mr. Miggs or some shit which he is not.
Thanks bro bro... but that was all sarcasm. Even if it wasn't... I wouldn't entertain the fact that people study me like that. Just remember... "Outta Sight, Outta Mind"... which means they see me, so I stay on they brain. Thanks for the feedback for real for real!

Mar 26, 2005
www.playgyrlslimmusic.com
Flossalini said:
Thanks ma... you know I aint gone let em take shots at your crown. When they aint talking is when you gotta worry! If they talkin.... you on they mind... and that's publicity either way you look at it. Honestly... some niggas have gave Y-Dr3sta more publicity then he asked for. Let the haters do they job... someone has to fill that position.

And thats some real talk right there.. Im loving when you said " If they talking you on they mind" thats some real shit...

And Floss Im gonna post the line up on Friday for the comp. I got so many tracks I gotta do an part 2 later on next year

Jun 3, 2006
WHITE DEVIL said:
LMFAO

Also listen for his new single "Killaz In Granite Bay"
those fools dont play-sideshowin in front of golfland sunsplash,poppin purple pills with the folks,stompin out top flights...........

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
TYCUUN001 said:
Damn! I thought ya'll clowned him straight off of the Siccness. Y-Dresta is back on the mf scene!

Simple minded human... Dont believe the Hype lil guy... Happy MaawFuckin New Years Bitches, been a minute... Much Luv 2 the real n no words for the fake... If anybody tryna get at me... hit me on my site www.RealViceVersa.com or on MySpace.com/Tr3Much .. Dont expect a reply on here, and make sure yall hit www.TheHoodFellaz.com and Snatch that New "HoodFellaz II" Album Up wit Me, Bizzy n Q Loco, 26 traxxx, 3x

The HoodFellaz II "On Sale Now!!!
The "Pay Me" Album Droppin March 3rd 07"