Xzibit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
He is my favourite MC, anyone else feel him? He has a fuckin ill flow and excellent lyrics. I don't like his new style with Dre and all.....his lyrics went downhill (still better than 99% of the shit that qualifies as rap now) and although Dre's work is tite, it doesn't work with X. X needs to work with people like on 40 Dayz, plus underground artists like C-Bo and get hooked up with Daz and Mike Dean beats and spit some fire.
Even though he gone downhill, he dropped a LOT of hot shit lately.....that verse on The Hardest Muthafuckas was dope as fuck, so was the JD diss (although uncalled for).

Diss C-Lim, diss The Relatives, diss Kill Kill (none of em by name - fuck givin em publicity). Diss Snoop by name for being a backstabbin lil bitch.

Remember Step Up? He killed even Crooked I on that one and the less said about Kurupt the better.

Holla.

Apr 25, 2002
X is tight! What do you mean he fell off with DRE? DRE can only make you better never worse. I've never heard DRE's beats make any artist worst. If anyone can find anything DRE has touched weak then holla at me.

Apr 25, 2002
Lou, i dint mean he fell off, i juss don't think Restless was as good......

i juss don't like hearin about him performin wit people like Eminem, Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park