XM Radio...who knows a lot about it. Sort of Bay Related

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2002
the reason i am posting about this shit is simply because i would like to know more about it. i know that under xm radio these stations play music with swearing and everything. i was listening to Howard Stern the a while back and he is considering gettin a xm radio station so his shit aint censored. I was wondering that if the bay got together and put together an XM radio station they could be heard. On top of that we all know how trends are...XM will eventually become somthing. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Aug 29, 2002
u see the serius (xm's competition by kenwood i think) you can take the face plate out of your car and hook it up to your house stereo, which is tight....so you can listen to it inside too

Jun 27, 2002
YEAH I WAS THINKIN BOUT THIS.....BUT NOT ENOUGH CATS IS UP ON XM RADIO YET, GIVE IT A YEAR OR TWO.....ITS BIG BREAD TO HAVE AN XM RADIO STATION...YOU MIGHT AS WEL JUST GET DR DRE AS YOUR PRODUCER WHILE YOU AT IT....