XL Middleton/Young Sau "There Goes The Neighborhood" Out Now!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2006
www.xlmiddleton.com
@Rambo cool ill let you know!

@King Spadez good lookin out, that's the beat for "Brake Lights In The Diamond Lane" a track I did with my other group The Slacker Pad...

@fatman hope u feelin it homie, let me know what ur fav cuts are when u get it!!!!

Feb 27, 2010
The album is a slapper. Ready for the summer. Good lookin out Sau on them CDz and the blunts haha. You and XL did the damn thang! Keep it up fellas.

May 25, 2005
just wanna give a shout out to xl...good lookin out...my shit came in today...but seein as how i use my homies paypal, it gets delivered to his place...now i gotta wait til tomorrow to pick it up...i wont sleep well tonight due to anticipation lol....

May 25, 2005
ok so here i am with a big smile on my face after repeatedly bumpin this album front to back...with xl i never worry when i bump an album cause dude is one of the most consistent cats who stays true to his form and fanbase with the beats and dope spits...and sau got them dope ass spitters and presence....both yall killed the hooks...

fav tracks are (in no particular order)..

Semi-Concious
Money Talk (dope hook)
She Get her Money (dope hook) (very much loving this beat)
Its So Sad
If its Cool Wit U (dope hook) (classic xl shit)
Only In Cali (dope hook)

cant wait to support your next projects..