XL Middleton/Young Sau "There Goes The Neighborhood" Out Now!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
if yall dont cop this shit u must got justin beiber in yo rider

this the perfect collection of slumperz fo tha summer

Jun 14, 2006
www.xlmiddleton.com
@E-Rocc u already know and once again good lookin on that review...

@rambo yeah thats right you can get a bonus CD on my site with every CD that you purchase!!! how did i forget 2 mention dat lol....

@J-Funktion good lookin out as always...yeah man u bout 2 have damn near the whole collection lol...

@Kayne yep hard copy or D/L either way, good lookin on coppin it!!!

Thanx 2 every1 else who copped it too!!!

May 25, 2005
@E-Rocc u already know and once again good lookin on that review...

@rambo yeah thats right you can get a bonus CD on my site with every CD that you purchase!!! how did i forget 2 mention dat lol....

@J-Funktion good lookin out as always...yeah man u bout 2 have damn near the whole collection lol...

@Kayne yep hard copy or D/L either way, good lookin on coppin it!!!

Thanx 2 every1 else who copped it too!!!
you know it homie..shit, some of them i got off itunes..but with music this dope, i dont mind supporting twice you know? lol...plus i got a couple cats on your shit to, so theres gonna be more comin in haha...

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Yall really need ta copp this. I waznt really knowin bout XL and lemme tell yall, he definitely got talent. What really caught me off guard waz how sicc hiz production iz. Get this shit now so u can slump it 4 tha summer

Feb 25, 2006
just got my hardcopy today, skimmed through it and DIZZAAAMM banging from start to finish

this is on some 2010 g funk fo real:cool:

yo XL I got your whole catalog too

you keeping that g funk alive homie Ill always support that

@XL middleton did that REV album insufficient funds ever drop ?????? know where I can get a copy ????

May 25, 2005
^^yeah that shit dropped long ago...dope ass album...i need a hard copy...i was gonna hit up xl on the pm and ask if there was any still available....i also need a sic sense hard copy...

EDIT: oh yeaaahh ima need a hard copy of that mistal mil center of attention, if any are still available...i never even heard that album...