Xbox Live Gamertags

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2006
I got gta4 on pc today, windows live is connected to xbox live and alows cross platform gaming. Hopefully more games will be like this in the future.

Syko Sniper AUS is my tag

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i was wreeecked last night. i cursed out a little kid so bad his mom got on the shit. shits hella fun playing gears of war 2 with everyone from siccness. ive been playin that shit so much.

messing with little kids online is hilarious, they aint even supposed to be playing gow2..so you run into that kid with the high ass voice and get on him...i was dying last night though shit was funny clownin on shake the mayor and shit lmao

got hella achievements last night...3 or 4..i gotta beat story mode so i can get more, i only been playin online really.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
i was wreeecked last night. i cursed out a little kid so bad his mom got on the shit. shits hella fun playing gears of war 2 with everyone from siccness. ive been playin that shit so much.

messing with little kids online is hilarious, they aint even supposed to be playing gow2..so you run into that kid with the high ass voice and get on him...i was dying last night though shit was funny clownin on shake the mayor and shit lmao

got hella achievements last night...3 or 4..i gotta beat story mode so i can get more, i only been playin online really.
LOL that shit was fun, you gonna have to cop halo 3 too, so we can some shit crackin go trade fable 2 for it.

Feb 23, 2004
oh yea spiderman glasses, shake the mayor.lmao yea gow2 shits tight online. the story is dope tho gas, u need to check it out, plus like horde u will get better. yea idk about that fable2 but halo3 is fucking sick online & story mode.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah fuck fable 2, man. 3rd time in a row i did the beginning of the game, took me 45 minutes then the fucking game freezes, no scratches not even a hair on the CD, i'm about to take it back because thats some bullshit..might as well trade it.

i might try to play it again one more time but i dont even want to now...shit will probably meet the same fate as true crime streets of NY did for my PS2 if i dont trade it..a weed plate

Feb 23, 2004
DAMN THAT SUCKS...BUT maybe its cause you have it covered...it could be over heading. do you have your system standing up? try laying it down. don't move it when its ON either it fucks up your lens. or did u do that already? that mite be why your disc is not reading..try one of those dvd/cd cleaners for your lenses so it could read your discs again.if that dont work call MS. cause you mite soon be getting the ring of death. like i did... wack!! but they will fix it, im still playing mines havnt had any problems yet.lol plus its been over 8 months too, if i do. im getting an elite fuck the premiums bs

Status
Not open for further replies.